Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: New BroncosForums League

I forgot about it. Thanks for bumping. I kept 4 players. They all produced consistently last year. I think I kept 3 the year before. I've had Luck and Forte since the beginning.

It starts at 945 ET. I usually leave for work around that time. Hopefully I can spare some time to make a couple picks and then head to work and finish up at work. It takes 45 minutes to get there. I might miss a few rounds. I have to be there at 11pm ET.

The screen on my phone is broken. I'm getting a new one on Tuesday. I can only see the right side of the screen. Flipping my phone back and forth makes things miserable. I probably won't be drafting but I'll check out who I have and possibly set keepers
    Free Hotcarl!

How do I figure out where I'm drafting. I had a pretty shitty year last year so it shouldn't be too shabby
    Free Hotcarl!

Never mind I figured it out, I'm drafting sixth. I can't believe five people sucked more than I did
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I'm gonna gamble and keep four...Aaron Rodgers, Alfred Morris, Jeremy Maclin, and Greg Olsen.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

I'm not keeping any, I thought about keeping AJ green, but I'm drafting sixth so I should theoretically be able to do better, if not then I should be able to pick him back up
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I'm not keeping any, I thought about keeping AJ green, but I'm drafting sixth so I should theoretically be able to do better, if not then I should be able to pick him back up
    With it being a 16 team league I'm not taking any chances.

9. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post

With it being a 16 team league I'm not taking any chances.
    I kept four last year, and it didn't help me, so I might as well change it up
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I'm gonna gamble and keep four...Aaron Rodgers, Alfred Morris, Jeremy Maclin, and Greg Olsen.
    With me picking 16th and 17th tonight I'm holding onto LeSean McCoy and Julio Jones figuring that's about who is get there and Eli Manning and Sammy Watkins because 32nd and 33rd I think that's probably about right.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    With me picking 16th and 17th tonight I'm holding onto LeSean McCoy and Julio Jones figuring that's about who is get there and Eli Manning and Sammy Watkins because 32nd and 33rd I think that's probably about right.
    Solid.

I also have Brandon Marshall but I'm keeping Greg Olsen over him because I think all of the high dollar TEs are gonna go fast and I think Marshall is going to have a down year. That also locks me in one solid starter at each skill position.

I went into the draft. But I can't get my screen to rotate, so it's impossible to navigate. I can't even see players names
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I went into the draft. But I can't get my screen to rotate, so it's impossible to navigate. I can't even see players names
    Download the mobile app. And good grief, Pudge, get a phone that works.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

Download the mobile app. And good grief, Pudge, get a phone that works.
    I'm getting one Tuesday, and I have the mobile app it doesn't rotate.
    Free Hotcarl!

Dang. By the time I got set up at work, it was over. I'm okay with my picks though. I tried to visit the mobile site on my phone. It didn't work so well.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information