Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: New BroncosForums League

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    The keepers, if I keep someone I lose my first draft pick. Is that right? Keep 4 and lose my first 4?
    Yes.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Same same. I was going to keep one but certainly not at the cost of a first round draft pick.
    If you'd take any of your guys in the first round, then you should keep them. If not, then it does make sense.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Keep in mind, the draft order isn't random. It's predicated on where you finished last year. I'm about to set that, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    yeah lol, a few years back i did!

not now though - i am a respectable member of society these days.

Anyway - you got yourself some moonshine?
    So you're become a Brit. What a shame.

Haven't had moonshine in a while. Actually, last night was the first time I drank and got a buzz all summer. I had a couple mixed drinks from Hard Rock Cafe that has Jack and Southern Comfort. Then a Jack and Pepsi at the concert. That lady hooked me up and made it half and half.

5. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm a little worried about a few teams/people coming back, and I haven't had much time to organize fantasy stuff this summer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

how many do you think will be live drafting tonight

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    how many do you think will be live drafting tonight
    Slim, Gnome and her husband I have not heard anything from nor have they picked keepers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm not sure about Pudge and the Suh Girls guy who hasn't posted here in almost 2 years, but he showed up for the draft last year without any contact, so

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm a little worried about a few teams/people coming back, and I haven't had much time to organize fantasy stuff this summer.
    That's why I got rid of one of my leagues. Now I only run 1 league and it has 8 people. 3 of them are you, Dave, and Pudge. It's less of a hassle. I only had 1 guy drop out. I think he's running for Sheriff in Austin or somewhere. Seems like a good excuse.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    That's why I got rid of one of my leagues. Now I only run 1 league and it has 8 people. 3 of them are you, Dave, and Pudge. It's less of a hassle. I only had 1 guy drop out. I think he's running for Sheriff in Austin or somewhere. Seems like a good excuse.
    I have 2.

Text Pudge. Get his ass here.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I have 2.

Text Pudge. Get his ass here.
    Are you wanting to make sure he's doing it this year or make sure he's drafting?

I think he's been busy all weekend. I'll try and reach him

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Are you wanting to make sure he's doing it this year or make sure he's drafting?

I think he's been busy all weekend. I'll try and reach him
    No. Tell him he's drafting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

get him i the draft room, i want to give him some abuse

Might as well just crown me and forget about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Not sure if I'll make the draft. I have another ESPN draft starting 15 minutes before this one and it's a money league.

EDIT: Disregard. It's an hour before this one. I should make it.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information