Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default 2013 NBA Draft

NBA Draft is usually a fairly boring affair, but this year might be interesting.

Plus, KG, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry about to join Derron Williams and Joe Johnson in Brooklyn...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

@WojYahooNBA: Oklahoma City is pushing hard for a deal with Orlando to secure the No. 2 pick and draft Indiana's Victor Oladipo, league sources tell Y!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    @WojYahooNBA: Oklahoma City is pushing hard for a deal with Orlando to secure the No. 2 pick and draft Indiana's Victor Oladipo, league sources tell Y!
    No deal with OKC, but Orlando did take Oladipo - could it end up a draft & trade?

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Surprise at 1 and 2.

Anthony Bennett and Victor Olidipo.

Noel is going to fall maybe to Phoenix, which is kind of shocking, really.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    No deal with OKC, but Orlando did take Oladipo - could it end up a draft & trade?
    It would have been Noel, if that was the case.

OKC has the ammo to go up, still, though, so I wouldn't rule it out at all in the next few picks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Jeff Goodman predicted on the SVP show today that the Cavs might take Bennett. Great call by him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Jeff Goodman predicted on the SVP show today that the Cavs might take Bennett. Great call by him.
    Yeah, it was. I hadn't hardly heard Bennett's name at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Holy shit. Do the Bobcats ever want to be good?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm not so sure that was a bad pick.

In a draft that doesn't have the star, take the guy who's played solid in college ball. And I didn't realize he was that athletic, as Bilas spouted off his combine stats.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

OK. Now that's shocking. Len over Noel? Really Phoenix?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I love Bilas...

Bilas drinking game!

"He's got a long wingspan, tip it on back America..."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

@WojYahooNBA: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers, source tells Y! Sports.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

@YourManDevine: Whoa. RT @WojYahooNBA: Philadelphia sends Jrue Holiday and a first-round pick in 2014 to New Orleans for Noel, league source says.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

This draft is so crazy - teams pick someone, and then trade the player to another team. They need to have a silent draft, and then publish the final results when it is over.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

:crossesfingers:

Allen Crabbe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information