Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA Draft

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    This draft is so crazy - teams pick someone, and then trade the player to another team. They need to have a silent draft, and then publish the final results when it is over.
    That isn't a good TV event though. Showing is live like this is great drama. What they need to do is make their rules like the NFL where you can actually trade picks before they are made during the draft, that way players can actually be wearing the right hat when they get picked.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    That isn't a good TV event though. Showing is live like this is great drama. What they need to do is make their rules like the NFL where you can actually trade picks before they are made during the draft, that way players can actually be wearing the right hat when they get picked.
    Totally agree that it would make much more sense doing it like the NFL.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He's there! Take him!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, now Denver has four centers who aren't that good. Sweet.

**** shooting. It's not that important.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    NBA Draft is usually a fairly boring affair, but this year might be interesting.

Plus, KG, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry about to join Derron Williams and Joe Johnson in Brooklyn...
    There is no god. My Celtics are going to be an abortion next year. Bring back hockey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I watched Bennett play this last year. Even as a freshman he looked like a man amongst boys out there. If he works at he will be a really good player.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I watched Bennett play this last year. Even as a freshman he looked like a man amongst boys out there. If he works at he will be a really good player.
    Gotta keep his weight down

Adopted Bronco:

Shane Larkin. Another under-sized, shoot first PG to be relegated to a back-up role.

Great job, Mavericks!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Gotta keep his weight down
    He's pretty muscular and explosive. He reminds me of Larry Johnson coming out.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He's pretty muscular and explosive. He reminds me of Larry Johnson coming out.
    Yeah, but he fluxuates quite a bit with his weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Yeah, but he fluxuates quite a bit with his weight.
    Does he? I didn't know that. I've only seen him a couple of times and he looked pretty solid both times to me. I hope he keeps it under control because I think he can be special.

13. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

I tired to watch the draft. Then I said **** it, let me know when the trades are done. I could not stand the NFL being like that. Yeah, we got Sly Williams! Wait, we're trading his rights away. There's a proposed trade. Let's wait and see if it's accepted by the league. Fuuuuuorget that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Centers better than Marc Gasol, according to the Grizzlies front office:
    Brook Lopez, BKN
    Andray Blatche, BKN
    Anderson Varejao, CLE
    Andre Drummond, DET
    Brandan Wright, DAL
    Al Jefferson, UTAH
    JaVale McGee, DEN
    LaMarcus Aldridge, POR
    Nikola Pekovic, MIN
    DeMarcus Cousins, SAC
    Chris Bosh, MIA
    Al Horford, ATL
    J.J. Hickson, POR

When did they say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    When did they say that?
    When they hired John Hollinger.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information