Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    There was a whole bunch of these on Facebook today, they're hilarious.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Well I had a revelation today. As I was walking during lunch, I ran into Tom Brady and Giselle walking their dog. I gave them one of those index finger to the forehead then point salute. She semi-smiled and he nodded with a big grin. I wanted to say he fumbled but I didn't want to ruin our special moment. Anyway only two other people were on the block which is strange for NYC afternoon even in that neighborhood. Turns out he lives a 15 minute brisk walk from where I work. Question is, should I stalk until I get a photo op and autograph on a football? If so how much would you pay for the football. The bidding starts at $20.000. That is all.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

No.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Well I had a revelation today. As I was walking during lunch, I ran into Tom Brady and Giselle walking their dog. I gave them one of those index finger to the forehead then point salute. She semi-smiled and he nodded with a big grin. I wanted to say he fumbled but I didn't want to ruin our special moment. Anyway only two other people were on the block which is strange for NYC afternoon even in that neighborhood. Turns out he lives a 15 minute brisk walk from where I work. Question is, should I stalk until I get a photo op and autograph on a football? If so how much would you pay for the football. The bidding starts at $20.000. That is all.
    Is that a high bid and we're trying to see how low it goes? I'll let you pay me $20 and I'll kick you in the nuts. Work?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Is that a high bid and we're trying to see how low it goes? I'll let you pay me $20 and I'll kick you in the nuts. Work?
    Given that's it's Tom Brady you can keep the $20.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I'd stalk his building, and then get a buddy to stand across the street, while you stand next to the building all casual and shit. When he walks out, your buddy throws you a football and then you drop it right in front of him and say "Ah, damn. But you know all about that, don't you?"
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 7 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'd stalk his building, and then get a buddy to stand across the street, while you stand next to the building all casual and shit. When he walks out, your buddy throws you a football and then you drop it right in front of him and say "Ah, damn. But you know all about that, don't you?"
    I'd just sit outside John Cusack style with a boom box and blast the song FYTB.

10. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Or you can...
    ...tell him that you feel so deflated after dropping football.
    ...ask him if he's got a camcorder so he can steel the DC signals.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Total savagery. Lmao

13. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Looks like Brady is finally old? Maybe? I got my hopes up the last time and it turned out I was wrong, but he looked old as hell this week.

15. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Looks like Brady is finally old? Maybe? I got my hopes up the last time and it turned out I was wrong, but he looked old as hell this week.
    Until they're officially eliminated from the playoffs the Patriots are always a contender. My hopes will not be up until BB and Brady both retire.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Until they're officially eliminated from the playoffs the Patriots are always a contender. My hopes will not be up until BB and Brady both retire.
    Well in theory, the blueprint has been laid. Force Brady to go deep, take away the short dink and dunk. We'll see if anyone else can follow through with that though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

And run the ball on them, like a LOT.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well in theory, the blueprint has been laid. Force Brady to go deep, take away the short dink and dunk. We'll see if anyone else can follow through with that though.
    BB will adjust. They’ll move to a ton of screens, “man beater” rub routes, flat footballs, taped practices, whatever.... they’ll figure it out. They’re going to make the playoffs, the big idiot Gronk will heal, and they’ll have a plan to deal with it.

Hopefully whoever they come up against has a better one.

21. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

BB will adjust. They’ll move to a ton of screens, “man beater” rub routes, flat footballs, taped practices, whatever.... they’ll figure it out. They’re going to make the playoffs, the big idiot Gronk will heal, and they’ll have a plan to deal with it.

Hopefully whoever they come up against has a better one.
    BB is always tinkering with that team throughout the year. He is a master chess player and adjuster, they may not make or win the SB but they will be in the mix come the post season.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information