Page 43 of 110 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Back in the early 90's you can show up to Foxboro on game day and tell the scalpers you're only going to pay $10.00 a ticket and they had to sell because they didn't want to be stuck with them. Back then we all placed big bets on the team playing the Patriots and usually the points we were giving were taken care of by the end of the 1st qtr.
    I'm a Blackhawks fan and they went through that as well but for different reasons, nobody wanted to support the owner, Bill Wirtz was possibly the worst sports owner of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

The Patriots should be sued for asshaterly and ugly uniforms.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Back in the early 90's you can show up to Foxboro on game day and tell the scalpers you're only going to pay $10.00 a ticket and they had to sell because they didn't want to be stuck with them. Back then we all placed big bets on the team playing the Patriots and usually the points we were giving were taken care of by the end of the 1st qtr.
    I remember when the Patriots finished 1-15 & that lone win came against the Cards. Bill Bidwell abolished the 1st amendment when he revoked a sports radio commentator’s press pass because he told the truth on air about how bad the Cards were
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Patriots look like classic Rodgers, Manning, and Brees led teams.
    In Elway We Trust

5. The Following User High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    Patriots look like classic Rodgers, Manning, and Brees led teams.
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with you right now. They better fix their D fast or this will quickly be a lost season.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with you right now. They better fix their D fast or this will quickly be a lost season.
    It’s not that their D is bad per say, they just can’t muster a pass rush.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It’s not that their D is bad per say, they just can’t muster a pass rush.
    Their D is bad. One of the worst in the league at this point. Allowing most total yardage so far, and dead last against the pass.

I think they have the talent to turn it around, but so far the results speak for themselves.

9. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Their D is bad. One of the worst in the league at this point. Allowing most total yardage so far, and dead last against the pass.

I think they have the talent to turn it around, but so far the results speak for themselves.
    Yeah, that’s a fair argument. The issue I have seen is quarterbacks have all day to throw.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Yeah, that’s a fair argument. The issue I have seen is quarterbacks have all day to throw.
    Even when they don't though it seems their secondary is almost always out of sync. They're not looking good anywhere on the D at this point. Worst in the league.

12. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

We do suck. Today has the ability to be a Boston Massacre. I don't feel good about the Red Sox at Astros, Patriots at Bucs or Bruins opening against Nashville.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

We do suck. Today has the ability to be a Boston Massacre. I don't feel good about the Red Sox at Astros, Patriots at Bucs or Bruins opening against Nashville.
    I think your Pats will win tonight as you have the offense to score enough to beat them. That defense needs to get fixed if you guys are going to go anywhere in the playoffs this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I think your Pats will win tonight as you have the offense to score enough to beat them. That defense needs to get fixed if you guys are going to go anywhere in the playoffs this year though.
    Before the season started I told someone an 11-5 year would be very disappointing to Patriots fans. Now I would be thrilled to go 11-5.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Lol. And I thought Denver fans have been spoiled.

I’m starting Winston on my fantasy team this week. Im expecting huge #’s

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Before the season started I told someone an 11-5 year would be very disappointing to Patriots fans. Now I would be thrilled to go 11-5.
    Wait until Tom retires. I'm really looking forward to all those Pat fans I know that have never been north of the Mason Dixon line changing jerseys to the next winning franchise.

19. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information