Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1637

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

  1. #1381
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    If the Patriots get another win this year (which I doubt), that'd be pretty cool for them.

    It's unfortunate the fans of that franchise are hot garbage, and forget how awful that team was for decades. Many of them, anyway...
    Unfortunately, I remember all to well how much of a joke the Patriots were under the ownership of the Sullivans and Victor Kiam. Even when the Patriots made it to the Super Bowl, they got crushed by the Bears and then immediately afterwards news broke about several Patriots players' illegal drug use. My lasting memory from that Super Bowl is the contrast between the play of Tony Eason and Steve Grogan during the game. Tony Eason immediately turtling as soon as he sensed any pressure, while Steve Grogan standing in the pocket in order to complete passes and getting crushed.

    As a result, I have really been enjoying the Patriots' success the last 19 years because I know it won't last much longer. Once it ends, however, I really hope and suspect that the Patriots won't return to their pre-1993 level of results or being essentially the laughing stock of the NFL.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

  2. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:


  3. #1382
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    "You 'aint got shit on me, bro! You need a mutha****in' warrant in order to..." BANNED
    I assume this means KTRs was banned?
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

  4. #1383
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    15,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    If the Patriots get another win this year (which I doubt), that'd be pretty cool for them.

    It's unfortunate the fans of that franchise are hot garbage, and forget how awful that team was for decades. Many of them, anyway...
    Unfortunately, I remember all to well how much of a joke the Patriots were under the ownership of the Sullivans and Victor Kiam. Even when the Patriots made it to the Super Bowl, they got crushed by the Bears and then immediately afterwards news broke about several Patriots players' illegal drug use. My lasting memory from that Super Bowl is the contrast between the play of Tony Eason and Steve Grogan during the game. Tony Eason immediately turtling as soon as he sensed any pressure, while Steve Grogan standing in the pocket in order to complete passes and getting crushed.

    As a result, I have really been enjoying the Patriots' success the last 19 years because I know it won't last much longer. Once it ends, however, I really hope and suspect that the Patriots won't return to their pre-1993 level of results or being essentially the laughing stock of the NFL.
    They wont be a laughing stock but there will be tough years. It depends on if Bill and Brady go. If you lose both you're REALLY gonna be ****ed.

    I just hope the NYJ don't become the team to beat in the AFC east. My God Jets fans are the WORST, the most obnoxious entitled fan base ive ever seen.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  5. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  6. #1384

    Default

    Mohamed Sanu, the Patriots new star WR, has completed seven of his eight career pass attempts for 233 yards and a whopping four touchdowns. For his career, Sanu has a perfect 158.3 passer rating.

    So, New England's WR is a better quarterback than Denver's 20 million "franchise" QB.

  7. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:


  8. #1385
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    JJ$ I mean 4
    Posts
    25,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Mohamed Sanu, the Patriots new star WR, has completed seven of his eight career pass attempts for 233 yards and a whopping four touchdowns. For his career, Sanu has a perfect 158.3 passer rating.

    So, New England's WR is a better quarterback than Denver's 20 million "franchise" QB.
    Yeah, well, Arby's is a franchise too. Just saying.
    Eastwood later said of the transition from a TV western to A Fistful of Dollars: "In Rawhide I did get awfully tired of playing the conventional white hat. The hero who kisses old ladies and dogs and was kind to everybody. I decided it was time to be an antihero."

  9. #1386

    Default

    Sanu has a higher rating than TB12, so I guess he's better than your QB, too.

    Oh we goin' dance.
    Later.

  10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:


  11. #1387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Sanu has a higher rating than TB12, so I guess he's better than your QB, too.

    Oh we goin' dance.
    No King, Sanu is not better.

    Brady has six Super Bowl rings. Sanu doesn't have any. His team could not hold on to a 28-3 lead deep into the third qtr.

  12. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:


  13. #1388
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    75,194

    Default


  14. #1389

    Default

    I encourage all Broncos fans to stick with their team and not give up during these tough times.

    I stuck with the Pats during some very bad seasons in the 80's and 90's and look how great I turned out!

  15. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:


  16. #1390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    No King, Sanu is not better.

    Brady has six Super Bowl rings. Sanu doesn't have any. His team could not hold on to a 28-3 lead deep into the third qtr.
    Only because they didn't let him play QB.
    Later.

  17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:


  18. #1391
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bloomington, MN
    Posts
    2,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Only because they didn't let him play QB.
    Among other things! *cough*play calling*cough*
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

  19. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:


  20. #1392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Among other things! *cough*play calling*cough*
    Along with too many blitzes which tired out their D in the 4th.

  21. #1393
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Big Cok Lock
    Posts
    52,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Along with too many blitzes which tired out their D in the 4th.
    Thom is the best at tiring out the D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  22. The Following 5 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


  23. #1394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Thom is the best at tiring out the D.
    Nobody goes down to their knees quicker than Flacco.

  24. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:


  25. #1395
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    94,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Nobody goes down to their knees quicker than Flacco.
    Au contraire mon trolle.

    Have I introduced you to Trevor Siemian?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I love the Shitgun.

  26. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Know what? The Patriots still suck!
    By sneakers in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 09:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group