Page 1 of 110 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Default Patriots suck!!!

I'm surprised this thread hadn't been made yet. I guess I'll take the honors in creating it.

With the loss of Welker, Woodhead, Lloyd, and Hernandez who is Brady going to throw to when Gronk and Amendola inevitably get injured?

What you say, he won Super Bowls with no-name receivers. I guess he'll just have to rely on that elite Patriots defense again.... Oh wait....
    In Elway We Trust

2. The Following User High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Guys, there's nothing to worry about. Trust me on this one.

Attachment 3000

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Amendola
    Gronkowski
    Aaron Dobson
    Julian Edelman
    Jake Ballard
    Elite rushing game
    Best quarterback in the league.
    Strong offensive line.

Oh, and we'll have a top 5 defense this year, and again be #1 in our defense creating turn overs (BY A HUGE MARGIN) once again

Keep on throwing pennies in your wishing well. Broncos are going to get bitch-slapped by the Patriots this year.... again.... and we'll be a top seed for the play offs.... again.

You know we were the third highest scoring offense of all time last season right? And that we were 5-1 without Hernandez, averaging about 43 points per game?

Really think we're shaking in our boots because we lost an aging Welker with a reputation for dropping the biggest passes of the season?

Not sure if this is just a sad attempt at trolling, which doesn't affect me in the slightest for a total lack of belief in anything you say, or if you actually believe the Patriots are in trouble.

You guys have been talking shit for the last two seasons, saying the exact same things.

Go read through your 2011 and 2012 Patriot/Bronco gameday threads and come back to see me after your credibility and reality check.

Maybe you should actually.... I don't know.... win against us first, or make it further in the post season than us first.... before you start flapping off at the gums again only to look like a full on retard when we play each other / enter the play offs.

And Bronco fans are the ONLY fans in the league who routinely LOSE to every single last play off contender the play and STILL consider themselves the best team in the league.

It's more sad than funny at this point.

Also, since your team is just INCAPABLE of beating a play off team, I see 6 losses on your schedule right off the bat. Add that to the fact that there's a few games that could go either way, and your division won't be as soft as it was last year, maybe you should just wait before you start yapping. This thread will really be uncomfortable if you're 8-8 and we're 13-3 ~ 12-4.

So thank you for giving me something to necro-bump all season long.

I love it.
    Last edited by NEPatriots; 06-27-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
    You guys have been talking shit for the last two seasons, saying the exact same things.

Go read through your 2011 and 2012 Patriot/Bronco gameday threads and come back to see me after your credibility and reality check.

Maybe you should actually.... I don't know.... win against us first, or make it further in the post season than us first.... before you start flapping off at the gums again only to look like a full on retard when we play each other / enter the play offs.
    You're funny. Do you know what these numbers mean?

25-18-0

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You're funny. Do you know what these numbers mean?

25-18-0
    Do you know what "relevant" means?
    Here are the relevant games, the result of how the CURRENT rosters (mostly) have done against each other.

Patriots 3-0 against you, with more or less all the games being one sided blow out stompings.
    But if you think what happened 15 years ago is a good measuring stick for the 2013 season, keep on talking. Like I said, I'm the one who will enjoy bumping this thread all season. Bronco fans won't like it as much once actual football starts.

Bronco fans are like those yippy yappy little old lady dogs that never shut up but don't scare anyone.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Patriots Super Bowl Rings:

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Do you know what "relevant" means?
    Here are the relevant games, the result of how the CURRENT rosters (mostly) have done against each other.

Patriots 3-0 against you, with more or less all the games being one sided blow out stompings.
    But if you think what happened 15 years ago is a good measuring stick for the 2013 season, keep on talking. Like I said, I'm the one who will enjoy bumping this thread all season. Bronco fans won't like it as much once actual football starts.

Bronco fans are like those yippy yappy little old lady dogs that never shut up but don't scare anyone.
    To be fair, nothing in the past matters, only the present. We'll see you this year and, once again, you'll disappear.

As to your final sentence, LOL. You're a real moron who loves to eat bowls of dicks while being the worlds biggest hypocrite.

To be fair, nothing in the past matters, only the present. We'll see you this year and, once again, you'll disappear.

As to your final sentence, LOL. You're a real moron who loves to eat bowls of dicks while being the worlds biggest hypocrite.
    Once again I'll disappear?
    I've been here before, during and after for each one of the Patriot v Bronco games since joining this forum, and every single time I've been able to rub a dominant victory in your faces.

Your memory ok?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Once again I'll disappear?
    I've been here before, during and after for each one of the Patriot v Bronco games since joining this forum, and every single time I've been able to rub a dominant victory in your faces.

Your memory ok?
    Memory is perfect, thanks.

Memory is perfect, thanks.
    Ok, great, because I love being around for Brady v Manning games. I know it's a new thing for you guys, and so you don't know how it most always goes, but Brady jogs off the field looking like a boss when it's all over, and Peyton Manning pouts on the sideline with a huge, goofy looking forehead, looking like he's on the verge of tears because he knows his legacy just took another hit.

It's great times. I'll always be here for that.

Oh, and this is where you guys realize you have nothing credible to say and start bringing up the NY Giants in a sad attempt to save face.

Ready? Annnnnnnnd go!
    (that's your cue to start posting Giants stuff since your own team sucks)

Ready? Annnnnnnnnd go!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Trivia question:

Which team employed the most double murderers in 2013?

21. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information