Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1638

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    He was the 4th string quarterback on the 53 man roster. Not the practice squad. Active roster.

When was the last time that happened in the NFL? I will tell you. It was the year 2000.

People don't have a clue when they say Belichick got lucky with Brady. BB knew exactly what he had.
    I don't understand this argument. I might stupid though, so I apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Lol
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

What’s happening to Brady/Pats reminds me of what happened to PFM after the 49ers game when he broke one of the records...... total rapid decline

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

The clock is ticking on NE.

I gave em huge props for their string of dominance. We will never see anything like that again.

Hard times are coming when BB or TB12 hang it up, similarly to what Denver has been going through.

May not be next year. It is inevitable. It's coming.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Living in Pats country and hearing all the same fans blame the refs for this loss who, two weeks ago, were saying the refs against Dallas didn't give them the game is just delicious.

Pats fans are just melting down over being on the losing end of a bad call for the first time in 20 years and I'm loving every second of it.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Earlier in the year everyone said the Patriots didn't need AB. While the Patriots have invested in their offense, they need more speed at that position. Then again, Brady's now flirting with a Keenum arm, lol.

I think they'll bring back AB and hope he's not suspended. I also think the Patriots will somehow find a way to at least make the AFCCG.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Earlier in the year everyone said the Patriots didn't need AB. While the Patriots have invested in their offense, they need more speed at that position. Then again, Brady's now flirting with a Keenum arm, lol.

I think they'll bring back AB and hope he's not suspended. I also think the Patriots will somehow find a way to at least make the AFCCG.
    They aren't bringing him back. Pretty much all the local media who have the Pats insider info have confirmed that.

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    They aren't bringing him back. Pretty much all the local media who have the Pats insider info have confirmed that.
    They are quitting on the season. Sad. Well, considering that BB has found multiple good QBs in his life, and gotten production out of some bad ones, I suspect the Patriots will still be good after Brady retires.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    They are quitting on the season. Sad. Well, considering that BB has found multiple good QBs in his life, and gotten production out of some bad ones, I suspect the Patriots will still be good after Brady retires.
    I don't think they are quitting on the season. The reports I've seen are that they want him back but there aren't doing it because they know the league will suspend him indefinitely once he's signed.

I don't think they are quitting on the season. The reports I've seen are that they want him back but there aren't doing it because they know the league will suspend him indefinitely once he's signed.
    This is a smack thread.

They are quitting on the season and are embracing defeat.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Living in Pats country and hearing all the same fans blame the refs for this loss who, two weeks ago, were saying the refs against Dallas didn't give them the game is just delicious.

Pats fans are just melting down over being on the losing end of a bad call for the first time in 20 years and I'm loving every second of it.
    =

A bad call? A bad call?

Try at least 3 critically massive horrendous calls! And if they only made two of those three wretched calls we likely would have won the game or brought it to OT.

Woah is me.

18. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

AND now that their "run of greatness" has come to an end - they are back to cheating again! You really hate to see it.

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    AND now that their "run of greatness" has come to an end - they are back to cheating again! You really hate to see it.
    Last year NE was 11-5 and won the Super Bowl.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    =

A bad call? A bad call?

Try at least 3 critically massive horrendous calls! And if they only made two of those three wretched calls we likely would have won the game or brought it to OT.

Woah is me.
    Welcome to life of the other 31 fanbases.

23. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information