Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1638

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by KissTheRings View Post
    No comment on my factual illustration of how BAD John Elway was at the Quarterback position?

I own you, fren.
    I didn't read it. What did it say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

We both know you read it. Now you're crying, and the salt from your tears is deliciousness!

Oops WOWZERZ

4. The Following User High Fived KissTheRings For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

But you're not alone, and you're not discreet
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Just your typical pre-shooter manifesto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Make sure I know who's taking you home

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Paraphrased: "Everybody else in the world is wrong, and I'm right".

Lmaoooooo everyone always deflects and ignores when they've been HAD!!

How does that salt taste, mutha friggers?

11. The Following User High Fived KissTheRings For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend
    Because you're big mad, wow!

Oops

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Except when you signed it, "I will love you always and forever"

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

As for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs, and sit alone and wonder

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by KissTheRings View Post
    I kind of agree with the dolt here.

John Elway owned the Patriots, I mean owned them like Robert Kraft owns sex slaves. KTS, thanks for making this point repeatedly.

Also, Tom Brady has a losing record against the Broncos. KTS, thank you for this as well.

Summary: Elway > Brady, cosigned by KTS. Thanks, buddy!
    I hope he comes back. I want to hear more about how Elway is the GOAT
    LMFAO!!! Elways isn't even in the same league as Brady, you convoluted little fella.

Elway missed the playoffs, 6 times ('85, '88, '90, '92, '94, '95) and went one and done 4 times ('83, '84, '94, '96), only advancing beyond the 1st round 6 times in 16 years. "Mr. Clutch" had 9 games (out of 22 total) in the playoffs with a passer rating of 70 or lower, including his 36% completion, 1 TD, 3 Int performance in the Super Bowl vs Washington, followed up by his 38% completion, 0 TDs, 2 Ints in the Super Bowl by San Fran a couple years later. He was nowhere close to 4 rings. The 2 he did win, one of those he had 55% completion, 0 TDs, 1 Int, and posted a passer rating of 51.9, one of the lowest for a winning QB in the history of the Super Bowl. For reference that's 20 points lower than the performance of Brady in the latest Super Bowl for which he is routinely lambasted, and 5 points lower than Manning when his corpse was dragged through a final Super Bowl win.

As far as the "it was a much tougher time" debate, well, that's debatable, but a moot point regardless. His career passer rating of sub 80 is 75th all time, and MILES below that of Montana or Marino playing at the same time, or Otto Graham from decades before, or Steve Young, Jim Kelly, Rich Gannon, the list goes on. Everyone had to deal with that. Some dealt with it better than others, and for that era, Elway wasn't great at all. He was carried by some Broncos teams which were illegally stacked (CHEATERS), to the point of incurring millions of dollars in fines, for deferred payments to Elway and for cap violations in the two years he won the Super Bowl.

All told, as a QB, his passer rating is a bit worse than that of Blake Bortles, and right in line with his contemporary Jim Everett. As a playoff QB, he was no better or worse than he was as a regular season QB, and the times he won was not due to exceptional play on his part. He still made 5 Super Bowls and won 2, and that's neat and all. But there are over 20 QBs with multiple championship wins, and plenty with multiple appearances. That alone doesn't make him the GOAT or even a top 10 QB. Wherever you rate Terry Bradshaw, I'd argue Elway should be around there, probably a bit below. Bradshaw had a worse passer rating in the regular season, a better passer rating in the post season, 1 less Super Bowl appearance, 2 more wins, played in a tougher era, and had Super Bowl passer rating performances of 108, 122, 119, and 101 compared to Elway's 83, 36, 19, 51, and 99 (LOL). His best was worse than Bradshaw's worst. And no one is under the delusion that Bradshaw is the GOAT.

Anyone who thinks Elway is even close to the GOAT, seriously needs their brain studied in a laboratory.

OWNED, oops. Kthxbye
    John Elway was more than a stat-line. He had what is arguably the biggest cannon of an arm anyone has ever seen. His arm strength was also his greatest weakness IMO but there is no doubt he was a great football PLAYER amd more than just a QB. Thats what seperate QBs.

Fran Tarkenton said Elway had the strongest arm of any QB to ever play. Sammy Baugh said he was jealous and wished he had Elway's arm strength. Terry Bradshaw ****in HATED John Elway openly.

He was hated because of how good he was.

Troy Aikman never had more than like what, 20 TDs in a Season? Yet, he is a 3x Champion and HoFer.

Your bullshit idiocy is mute at this point because you sound like a ****in fool. And fans like you actually give them a bad rep, kinda like the average NYY wannabe fan douchebag.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

How you're making out. And as for me, I wish that I was anywhere with anyone, making out

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Just your typical pre-shooter manifesto.
    That was some wall of words. Ain't nobody got time for all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

19. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information