Page 13 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Well, we'll have to wait and see. That statement has come and gone before, and mine is typically the correct one.

My MO? Sorry jangles. I don't feel the necessity of going to another team's forum and throwing my chest out. Remind me again the last time your team won the Superbowl?
    It was the last time they got away with recording the other team's practices before the game, and even then they didn't win those SBs by many points. If not for the illegal taping of the practices the Pats probably wouldn't have any SB wins.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

And I believe the last time Denver won a Superbowl was when Bowlen had to pay Elway and Terrell Davis under the table.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    no, he meant as a coach I think, not a player. what team are you a fan of?

Not to be cruel, but based on your last two questions directed towards me, I see why you made WTE's list!

What team am I, Bojangles, a fan of...??
    You must be new to the Internet, I'm guessing?

5. The Following User High Fived Mr Bojangles For This Post:

WTE

Well, we'll have to wait and see. That statement has come and gone before, and mine is typically the correct one.

My MO? Sorry jangles. I don't feel the necessity of going to another team's forum and throwing my chest out. Remind me again the last time your team won the Superbowl?

HaHa Sure.....but you go first!

I'll give you a hint in case you can't remember that far back. It was just about the time cell phones began to become popular, and pay phones were in sharp decline.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    HaHa Sure.....but you go first!

I'll give you a hint in case you can't remember that far back. It was just about the time cell phones began to become popular, and pay phones were in sharp decline.
    That's OK. Like I said, it's pretty sad to see you here thumping your chest like a primate when your own team has gone nearly 10 years itself. This is going to be a down year for you all - good thing your division is nearly as weak as ours.

I have a trivia question for all you Broncos fans.

Here goes:

How many times as head coach has John Fox beaten Bill Bellichick?

9. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I have a trivia question for all you Broncos fans.

Here goes:

How many times as head coach has John Fox beaten Bill Bellichick?
    I got a few questions? How many Pat fans get on a Broncos forums to troll? How many pat fans talk so much crap about the Broncos and their fans instead of actually having a real discussion about football? How many more pat fans will come onto OUR Broncos forums just to be antagonistic? Karma is going to come back hard eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    I got a few questions? How many Pat fans get on a Broncos forums to troll? How many pat fans talk so much crap about the Broncos and their fans instead of actually having a real discussion about football? How many more pat fans will come onto OUR Broncos forums just to be antagonistic? Karma is going to come back hard eventually.
    You didn't answer my trivia question.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Good Grief, lighten up, Sarge. You sound like a Colts' fan.

13. The Following User High Fived Mr Bojangles For This Post:

WTE

That's OK. Like I said, it's pretty sad to see you here thumping your chest like a primate when your own team has gone nearly 10 years itself. This is going to be a down year for you all - good thing your division is nearly as weak as ours.
    Actually, it's only eight years. But who's counting when the interim included 4 AFC Championship games, a perfect regular season record and 18-1 overall, and 2 additional appearances in the SB, one miraculous catch and one dropped pass away from taking home both those Titles, as well.

Life's been great as a Pats' fan for a long, long time now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Actually, it's only eight years. But who's counting when the interim included 4 AFC Championship games, a perfect regular season record and 18-1 overall, and 2 additional appearances in the SB, one miraculous catch and one dropped pass away from taking home both those Titles, as well.

Life's been great as a Pats' fan for a long, long time now.

lol.

Not to be cruel, but based on your last two questions directed towards me, I see why you made WTE's list!

What team am I, Bojangles, a fan of...??
    You must be new to the Internet, I'm guessing?
    oh my gosh. what a completely unpredictalbe response. I guess I'll have to back up and see what is meant by this list of WTE's.

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    oh my gosh. what a completely unpredictalbe response. I guess I'll have to back up and see what is meant by this list of WTE's.
    I'm sorry Nut. I have placed you on my list.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Wow....This thread is great!

I'm new to the forum, so bear with me as I get my feet wet. I just perused this topic and based on the comments and my perceptions of all the posters, I've come to the following initial conclusions...

1. Bronco fans live in the past.
    2. Patriot fans are predominantly new or bandwagon fans, and based on some of their comments here, including the title of the thread, don't really know much about the game of football.
    3. Patriot fans haven't actually followed Peyton Manning's career over the long haul.
    4. Patriot fans don't realize yet why all of their Super Bowl winning ways went with a video camera and a Kicker that plays for Indy.
    5. Patriot fans have absolutely no idea how there are three phases to the football game and that Special teams are indeed important especially when your Star Quarterback can't play Defense or Kick the football when needed.
    6. Patriot fans have finally figured out that the Pattys chances are going to the wayside, and should rely on their joke of an NBA franchise and gimmicky baseball park for any sports joy in the coming years.....and their smack talk reeks of grade school intelligence.

And last but not least, Patriot fans are unable to talk among themselves and have to troll unified fan bases like this Denver Broncos board.
    Fixed for accuracy and correctness.

By the way, is that Tea I see floating in the Harbor? This isn't the past anymore fella.

19. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Did you clean your stove yet Thnikk? It was really gross.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information