Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    and finally Pags.
    Shut your whore mouth

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

What does it mean when they say 4th down? And what does 18-1 mean?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Yes, it is I. And I remember you fondly as a tremendous contributor to that terrific board as well as the far less tremendous Indystar forums.

I would classify you as a Celebrity Poster and I am sure the Broncos fans on this board are honored to have you as a member!

Sir, you honor me with those kind words, coming as they do from a legend such as yourself.

I originally came to the Bronco boards to see whether the local fans had fallen into the same Manning idolatry as the Colts fans, of old. Two years ago, Tebow was God around here, with many numbnut Bronc fans thinking "Super Bowl" because of a few exciting 4th Q comebacks. NE quickly extinguished those moronic daydreams in the POs, and now it appears they are lining up behind a real perennial loser and heartbreaker!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Sir, you honor me with those kind words, coming as they do from a legend such as yourself.

I originally came to the Bronco boards to see whether the local fans had fallen into the same Manning idolatry as the Colts fans, of old. Two years ago, Tebow was God around here, with many numbnut Bronc fans thinking "Super Bowl" because of a few exciting 4th Q comebacks. NE quickly extinguished those moronic daydreams in the POs, and now it appears they are lining up behind a real perennial loser and heartbreaker!
    What you say is very true. Knowledgeable Patriots fans such as myself and NEP tried to warn the Broncos fans on this board about "One and Done" Peyton. But they did not listen. They thought for sure the Super Bowl was all but won. Unfortunately they did not learn from last year's painful loss and still feel Peyton will undoubtedly lead them to the promised land. Sad, but true.

How did I disrespect Chicago? BTW, you are now my bitter enemy. Sounds like SR is too. Pudge and I are BFF's.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Beware. He'll turn on you in a heartbeat.
    I should have never doubted you mo
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

LOL - a Pats fan talking about band-wagon fans.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

What you say is very true. Knowledgeable Patriots fans such as myself and NEP tried to warn the Broncos fans on this board about "One and Done" Peyton. But they did not listen. They thought for sure the Super Bowl was all but won. Unfortunately they did not learn from last year's painful loss and still feel Peyton will undoubtedly lead them to the promised land. Sad, but true.
    Yes, but let's look on the bright side. We get to watch the pout on Moanning's face again when NE shatters his heart for the ?? time ?? this coming January!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Yes, but let's look on the bright side. We get to watch the pout on Moanning's face again when NE shatters his heart for the ?? time ?? this coming January!
    Let's just be honest. Your last post on this board will come on January 24th. On the 25th, you will be too embarrassed to show your ugly mug here ever again.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jcop0822 View Post
    Of course they were. I'm looking at the way the game was played against the same team in Denver and foxboro

Note, to self.....You can always spot a novice/bandwagon fan when they try to compare two teams to one another based on performance against a common opponent on different weekends, without factoring in the myriad of differences in circumstances that the untrained/inexperienced casual fan can never hope to understand. Remain patient and try to help these numbies.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
    HaHa....You're probably serious!

I expect Gronk will play in more games than Von Miller, the way things are looking. Denver's D should really be something, especially the first month and a half of the season without Miller and Dumervil.

Welker's game is dependent on a QB who can throw a hard, tight, quick spiral......Have you paid much attention to Moanning's wobbling ducks? This could be the mismatch of the decade. Fox must have had a huge say in that decision because I think Bucky would know better.

Lloyd is no loss at all. In fact, I was thinking of offering my services, as an upgrade to him

Woody will be replaced by Vereen, which should be a big upgrade.

Hernandez' loss won't be anywhere near as big as you'd like to imagine because you simply aren't familiar with the NE roster.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm here to help.

Note, to self.....You can always spot a novice/bandwagon fan when they try to compare two teams to one another based on performance against a common opponent on different weekends, without factoring in the myriad of differences in circumstances that the untrained/inexperienced casual fan can never hope to understand. Remain patient and try to help these numbies.
    no offense and welcome aboard, but ... What??????

Quote Originally Posted by MileHigHManning View Post
    The bottom line is bellychick and the Brady bunch haven't been able to win a superbowl since Bellichick got caught doing spygate. It's only a matter of time before the pats go back to being irrelevant like the 80's & 90's when Elway used to stomp them..and on that note it's only a matter of time Elway starts whooping that ass again starting this season.

Is Bucky planning to suit up again? Is that why you're so confident?

Is Bucky planning to suit up again? Is that why you're so confident?
    no, he meant as a coach I think, not a player. what team are you a fan of?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Let's just be honest. Your last post on this board will come on January 24th. On the 25th, you will be too embarrassed to show your ugly mug here ever again.
    Negatory, Joe.

My biggest detractors, if honest, will tell you that I always show back up immediately to eat crow on any rare occasion where I have been wrong.

So please refrain from projecting your MO onto me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Negatory, Joe.

My biggest detractors, if honest, will tell you that I always show back up immediately to eat crow on any rare occasion where I have been wrong.

So please refrain from projecting your MO onto me.
    Well, we'll have to wait and see. That statement has come and gone before, and mine is typically the correct one.

My MO? Sorry jangles. I don't feel the necessity of going to another team's forum and throwing my chest out. Remind me again the last time your team won the Superbowl?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information