Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    Hmmmmm, I don't know?

I know it wasn't the Patriots because in order to be a double murderer, YOU MUST BE CONVICTED! Now if you had written "Which team employed the most ACCUSED double murderers in 2013", the Patriots would be in the running and unfortunately would probably be the answer.

Teams however can't really be responsible for what scum bags, like it sounds like Hernandez is, do in their private lives. Similarly, teams can't be responsible for what team execs, like Matt Russell, do in their private lives. Teams can ONLY control and be responsible for how they react to and/or address the actions of these people. The Patriots immediately cut Hernandez as soon as he was arrested and before knowing that he was being charged with double homicide rather than obstructing justice. Not sure how the Broncos have or will respond to Matt Russell's transgressions, which are serious, but I am not equating suspected DUI to Hernandez's alleged horrific actions.

If Hernandez is guilty, then I hope he is found guilty and receives the appropriate punishment.

No place in the NFL or society for anyone guilty of the crimes and actions Hernandez is accused of!
    Actually, the answer we were looking for was "The New England Patriots," - but don't worry, we aren't going to send you home empty handed, all trivia participants get their own framed limited edition Hernandez Rookie Selfie.

Why in the world would he take a picture with a hand gun like its cool when almost anybody can own one. He played on the NFL, not many people can say that. Its cooler having NFL Network showing footage of you scoring a TD then to sit in your bathroom with a gun and a phone. Waste of a talent.

2. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Why in the world would he take a picture with a hand gun like its cool when almost anybody can own one. He played on the NFL, not many people can say that. Its cooler having NFL Network showing footage of you scoring a TD then to sit in your bathroom with a gun and a phone. Waste of a talent.
    Couldn't agree with you more!

But then no one is saying he is the brightest bulb in the world. Just can't comprehend how someone who has such talent and has been so successful in the NFL would continue their thug/gang lifestyle and risk losing everything? Guess they just feel like they are invincible and above the law.
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

Default pats are overrated

And let us not forget that fateful AFC championship game last year when the Pats couldn't manage a single point in the second half. Scoreless 3rd and 4th quarters at home. They should be embarrassed.
    Say what you want about the Denver Baltimore game but that was a punch for punch match into the second overtime. Yes mistakes were made and I think most would agree we deserved to be in the afc champ that year if not for mistakes. Ahem Raheem Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by jcop0822 View Post
    And let us not forget that fateful AFC championship game last year when the Pats couldn't manage a single point in the second half. Scoreless 3rd and 4th quarters at home. They should be embarrassed.
    Say what you want about the Denver Baltimore game but that was a punch for punch match into the second overtime. Yes mistakes were made and I think most would agree we deserved to be in the afc champ that year if not for mistakes. Ahem Raheem Moore.
    They were both L's for our respective teams

Default Patriots suck!!!

Of course they were. I'm looking at the way the game was played against the same team in Denver and foxboro

Of course they were. I'm looking at the way the game was played against the same team in Denver and foxboro
    I'm glad you're proud of your devastating and humiliating choke job.

Wow....This thread is great!

I'm new to the forum, so bear with me as I get my feet wet. I just perused this topic and based on the comments and my perceptions of all the posters, I've come to the following initial conclusions...

1. Bronco fans live in the past.
    2. Bronco fans are predominantly new or bandwagon fans, and based on some of their comments here, including the title of the thread, don't really know much about the game of football.
    3. Bronco fans haven't actually followed Peyton Manning's career over the long haul.
    4. Bronco fans don't realize yet why NE had no great interest in re-signing Wes Welker....but they will find out over the next three or four months.
    5. Bronco fans have absolutely no idea how deep NE actually is on offense or else are in denial about it, since Tom Brady has already won three SBs with about 80% less talent around him on offense.
    6. Bronco fans have finally figured out that the Donks have to get by NE first, in order to win anything at all, outside of a Division title.....and their smack talk reeks of anxiety.

And last but not least, Bronco fans appear to be simple and easy.....as one or two lone NE fan hve owned the bunch of you, completely.

Didn't Peyton throw a pick-six in that one.....or was it just one of his usual game-ending turnovers?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

"Bronco fans are new or bandwagon".

Idiot.

Consecutive sellout streak that dates back to 1970

And we're supposedly the ones who don't follow football.

Moron.

Let's Rid3!!!!

Welcome to the boards Mr. Bojangles! Most of the Broncos fans here are pretty cool. There are only a handful that I would classify as really dumb. I will list these dumb Broncos fans for you in no specific order:

Chazoe, slim, Nut, Dread, Dogfish, Mo, DBfan2007, Davii, SR, NightTerror, Nomad, GEM, Gnomey, Shake, Timmy!, CoachChaz, BroncoJoe, Tops, ArmyBronco, UR, Thnikk, Carol, Ravage!!!, Weazel, NTL, Tubby, Rex, Beef, Frau, Slick, Softskull, BDB, Aberdien, Pudge and finally Pags.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Welcome to the boards Mr. Bojangles! Most of the Broncos fans here are pretty cool. There are only a handful that I would classify as really dumb. I will list these dumb Broncos fans for you in no specific order:

Chazoe, slim, Nut, Dread, Dogfish, Mo, DBfan2007, Davii, SR, NightTerror, Nomad, GEM, Gnomey, Shake, Timmy!, CoachChaz, BroncoJoe, Tops, ArmyBronco, UR, Thnikk, Carol, Ravage!!!, Weazel, NTL, Tubby, Rex, Beef, Frau, Slick, Softskull, BDB, Aberdien, Pudge and finally Pags.
    Thank you for the list.....It will save me some time.

Could it be that you, WTE, are the same great former Co-Administrator and forum poster from the hugely popular 'Go Colts' Board..?

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post

And after you said we were bff's, that hurts
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    And after you said we were bff's, that hurts
    Agreed. WTE is dead to me.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    Thank you for the list.....It will save me some time.

Could it be that you, WTE, are the same great former Co-Administrator and forum poster from the hugely popular 'Go Colts' Board..?
    Yes, it is I. And I remember you fondly as a tremendous contributor to that terrific board as well as the far less tremendous Indystar forums.

I would classify you as a Celebrity Poster and I am sure the Broncos fans on this board are honored to have you as a member!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    "Bronco fans are new or bandwagon".

Idiot.

Consecutive sellout streak that dates back to 1970

And we're supposedly the ones who don't follow football.

Moron.

I'm sure there are many, many great and dedicated Bronco fans who have followed their team faithfully, thru thick and thin, over the years, and who know the game of football.

Just don't try to convince me that you and some of the other Bronco fans mouthing off in this thread should be counted among them.

But stick around and pay attention. Since there are also a number of well-informed and knowledgeable Pats fans willing to spend their time here, trying to educate you, I'm thinking that there's some hope for you yet, provided you're not a complete dunce. I'll evaluate your needs, as well as your deficiencies, and try to help you out, too.

18. The Following User High Fived Mr Bojangles For This Post:

WTE

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information