Thread: Madden 25

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Default Madden 25

Pre-order Anniversary Edition on Amazon and get a full year of NFL Sunday Ticket. Pretty good deal I say since it's normally around $400.
    In Elway We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Anyone download the NCAA Demo?

Manziel's name is Peter Griffin.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Dumb question but is that for this season only? We signed up for directv in April so we already have it for this season.

Nevermind. I got my answer. I can't take advantage of it according to the retention rep I spoke with. He did say that I could buy it and give the code to someone else. They could view it online or on their phone for the entire season. I guess if your phone or laptop had an HDMI hookup you can hook everything up to your big screen and you are set.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

really dissapointed in the new madden. Same players on sideline looking dumb, crappy fans. Same stale old draft menu..... Need animated players doing random things, need fans doing different things (Not just 70,000 jumping up and down, CAN I GET A HOT DOG HERE? ) An actual draft not just a menu with tabs of players... Little things that would make the game look and feel so much better.

i feel like i paid $60 for new menus and a roster update. Probably going to return it.

7. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    really dissapointed in the new madden. Same players on sideline looking dumb, crappy fans. Same stale old draft menu..... Need animated players doing random things, need fans doing different things (Not just 70,000 jumping up and down, CAN I GET A HOT DOG HERE? ) An actual draft not just a menu with tabs of players... Little things that would make the game look and feel so much better.

i feel like i paid $60 for new menus and a roster update. Probably going to return it.
    I haven't played Madden 25 yet. But I don't really mind the stuff you mentioned.

I want owner mode. Be able to send NCAA draft classes to Madden. Be able to have a dynasty/franchise with multiple teams. Be able to switch players from OLB to MLB and DT to DE and so on. Be able to made decent trades. That's about all I can think of.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    I haven't played Madden 25 yet. But I don't really mind the stuff you mentioned.

I want owner mode. Be able to send NCAA draft classes to Madden. Be able to have a dynasty/franchise with multiple teams. Be able to switch players from OLB to MLB and DT to DE and so on. Be able to made decent trades. That's about all I can think of.
    They experimented with a completely new physics engine for last year's Madden, but there were some features missing, most notably the ability to bring up draft classes from NCAA. The physics engine was successful, so they've incorporated it in both NCAA and Madden this year and all those features are back. For that alone, it's probably worth buying this year, because that's the last time it's going to happen.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I love the physics of 13. They definitely fixed that. I guess I'm just a nerd. I can play offline owner mode for hours and hours without even playing an actual game.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Why do you need to change, when all you have to do is change the players names, and change the title a little bit, and people will be eating it out of your hands? Seems like a dream business model to me.

13. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

What about TECMO BOWL?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I'll send you a bag of Cheetos and a Taco Bell doritos locos taco for it.

16. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I bought last years Madden after taking a few years break from it. Got bored after a day. Don't plan on buying another Madden.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Yea not to mention the game constantly freezes, EA basically sold everyone a broken game.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information