Thread: Dodgers, D-backs to open 2014 season in Australia

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Dodgers, D-backs to open 2014 season in Australia

International season openers aren't new for Major League Baseball. But in 2014, the sport will literally extend its reach further than ever before when the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks square off in Australia.

The historic two-game series will be held March 22-23at the Sydney Cricket Ground, MLB and the Major League Baseball Players Association jointly announced Wednesday.

http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...s_ari&c_id=ari
    It looks like they are going to start their season about a week before everyone else. I think that smart due to jet lag issue, but it also means that they will have less time to evaluate their rosters.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I hate this and think its stupid. They did it this year to Oakland and Seattle in Japan. They play two games that count and then come back and play four or five more preseason games.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information