Thread: E3 Trailers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default E3 Trailers.

Last edited by ShaneFalco; 06-13-2013 at 01:45 AM.

2. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Metal Gear Solid V, looks AMAZING. That is one I'm really looking forward to on the computer.

Battlefield 4, again, the graphics have made HUGE jump, and it looks incredible. Another game for the computer I'm looking forward to.

If you watch the 12 minute Destiny vid, it really starts to look interesting. This one has me concerned because I'm REALLY trying to find a good MMO. But this is made by the creators of Halo and the creators of CoD..... so that seems to mean mainly PvP...but they insist that they are trying to make a good MMO....and the vid doesn't seem to show any PvP in THIS vid (obviously, its going to have its FAIR and large share of PvP)...but hoping it has more than that. Also hping, they come out with this on the computer.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

4. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Another Wolfenstein. Very excited. I've been playing that game since its inception.

6. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Another Wolfenstein. Very excited. I've been playing that game since its inception.
    Yeah.. I had the Castle Wolfenstein on the commador 64
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Metal Gear Solid V, looks AMAZING. That is one I'm really looking forward to on the computer.

Battlefield 4, again, the graphics have made HUGE jump, and it looks incredible. Another game for the computer I'm looking forward to.

If you watch the 12 minute Destiny vid, it really starts to look interesting. This one has me concerned because I'm REALLY trying to find a good MMO. But this is made by the creators of Halo and the creators of CoD..... so that seems to mean mainly PvP...but they insist that they are trying to make a good MMO....and the vid doesn't seem to show any PvP in THIS vid (obviously, its going to have its FAIR and large share of PvP)...but hoping it has more than that. Also hping, they come out with this on the computer.
    ya BF4 just kind of amazes me with every new trailer they release. Levels that now change as you are playing them. Destiny looks great, i expect great things from Bungie. Ya on computer, i duno, its almost not worth it compared to new GEN.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Guten Tag!

I would probably say im most excited about the new AC tho. and Battlefront.

Battlefront being made to be like Battlefield with the entry of DICE. Going to be amazing to have a star wars game like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default E3 Trailers.

Aren't these trailers usually way off the final product though? Most do look cool though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default E3 Trailers.

Star Wars Battlefront... They better not screw that up!

11. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

What is PvP?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    What is PvP?
    player vs player

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    ya BF4 just kind of amazes me with every new trailer they release. Levels that now change as you are playing them. Destiny looks great, i expect great things from Bungie. Ya on computer, i duno, its almost not worth it compared to new GEN.
    Computers are just better. Better graphics, higher speeds... when you have a high end graphics game, the computer will still out-do the next generation platforms in performance. Which is why, on these new high-graphic games that are coming out, I'm going cmputer if they have them available for the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    ya BF4 just kind of amazes me with every new trailer they release. Levels that now change as you are playing them. Destiny looks great, i expect great things from Bungie.
    This was the first Battlefield 4 vid I've seen.... I was just like..."wow" looking at the graphics and size. The scene of that map they had in this video, amazing. This game is so much better than CoD, and am really looking forward to it...especially now.

The ONE thing I wish these games would provide, is a way to "practice" the helicopter flying outside the game. Some way to get used to the controls. Usually, you have just a number of guys that are really good at it and they just completely dominate the 'field. I would love to be a good 'copter pilot.

I dunno, but this is one I'm really excited to see.

The Destiny vid, also renewed my excitment for that one as well.

DICE says that is NOT going to combine Battlefield with Battlefront. Doesn't want to be a "Star Wars" themed battlefield (although I think that would be awesome, personally). At the same time,t hey don't simply want to 'redo' someone else's work...thus having to come up with their own unique twist on it.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...ttlefield-game

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

This was the first Battlefield 4 vid I've seen.... I was just like..."wow" looking at the graphics and size. The scene of that map they had in this video, amazing. This game is so much better than CoD, and am really looking forward to it...especially now.

The ONE thing I wish these games would provide, is a way to "practice" the helicopter flying outside the game. Some way to get used to the controls. Usually, you have just a number of guys that are really good at it and they just completely dominate the 'field. I would love to be a good 'copter pilot.

The Destiny vid, also renewed my excitment for that one as well.

DICE says that is NOT going to combine Battlefield with Battlefront. Doesn't want to be a "Star Wars" themed battlefield (although I think that would be awesome, personally). At the same time,t hey don't simply want to 'redo' someone else's work...thus having to come up with their own unique twist on it.
    They already have some great reskinned Call of Duty mods on PC for Star Wars, I'm glad they are working from the ground up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

haha, i love getting in the chopper, flying to top of map above cap point, and having people parachute out.

Battlefront was already like battlefield, just without the high end engine Battlefield has. I think it will be great game

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information