Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Playstation 4

He deserved the technical for having an annoying voice. What a tool.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Finally got a chance to play some PS4 with my friend the other night. Its a pretty impressive system, and the games look good but it made me think of something. It might be just me, but all of the games on it so far that I have seen (Black Flag, Call of Duty) just seem like high resolution and faster framerate versions of their PS3 counterparts. It seems like it takes developers years to finally make a game look truly next gen. Don't get me wrong, you can definitely tell the difference but Call of Duty on the PS4 looks no different than it does on my computer.

For example think of the launch games for the PS2 and then look at one of the last great games for that system which was God of War 2. That game was downright beautiful especially when compared to the first generation software. I can't wait to see when the developers can finally wrap their heads around the hardware to see what these new systems can do.

4. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Finally got a chance to play some PS4 with my friend the other night. Its a pretty impressive system, and the games look good but it made me think of something. It might be just me, but all of the games on it so far that I have seen (Black Flag, Call of Duty) just seem like high resolution and faster framerate versions of their PS3 counterparts. It seems like it takes developers years to finally make a game look truly next gen. Don't get me wrong, you can definitely tell the difference but Call of Duty on the PS4 looks no different than it does on my computer.

For example think of the launch games for the PS2 and then look at one of the last great games for that system which was God of War 2. That game was downright beautiful especially when compared to the first generation software. I can't wait to see when the developers can finally wrap their heads around the hardware to see what these new systems can do.
    They also didnt seem to come out with a big, new game. I didn't noticed that until a couple weeks ago.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    They also didnt seem to come out with a big, new game. I didn't noticed that until a couple weeks ago.
    I just remember back when I was growing up the difference between my old NES and my Super Nintendo blew my mind. And for the longest time none of the home consoles could ever compare to the Arcades. Now it seems like you choose a system based on your play style. Like shooters and online games? Xbox ONE. Want to go old school and play on the couch with your friends? Get a Wii U.

I just got my son a Wii U for Christmas and am looking forward to playing games like Mario Kart with him. For everything else in the meantime I'll just rely on my PC and Steam account. In a few years I think we will see who the real winner of the PS4/Xbox One.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

posting from my ps4 . Mic works great

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information