Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 4

Default Playstation 4

It's going to be awesome.

2. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Yeah, microsoft pretty much ****** themselves.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

MICROSOFT BLOWN THE **** OUT!

(caps protection)

Looking like ps4 for me. Love my 360, but Microsoft can stir fry a dick with the online only/no used game horseshit
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Umm what did ps4 do exactly that made themselves so much better then The Xbox one, please state your facts.

1. You must connect your XBOX One to the internet at least once every 24 hours.

2. There's a limit on used games. You can only sell/give it to one person. After that, the game can't be used.

3. I liked Playstation more than the XBOX in the beginning anyway.

PS4 is said to be $399. Not a bad price for a newly released console.

And XBOX One will be $499.
    Last edited by Dapper Dan; 06-11-2013 at 06:58 AM.

1. The connecting Xbox every 24 hours is for security reasons, if not you simply put in your password to unlock it again, like I still do for My Xbox 360

2. Please tell me how much you loved The PlayStation when some Guy hacked into everyone's account and had that whole network shutdown for weeks.

3. Your bias is showing because your a PlayStation fan, there hasn't even been a specs briefing and your already proclaiming The ps4 is blowing out The Xbox one.

4. The NFL has a contract with Microsoft for The Xbox one meaning you'll be able to watch as much NFL material as you want through The Xbox, that's one feature of many done by The Xbox....still waiting on ps4's

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfannum24 View Post
    1. The connecting Xbox every 24 hours is for security reasons, if not you simply put in your password to unlock it again, like I still do for My Xbox 360

2. Please tell me how much you loved The PlayStation when some Guy hacked into everyone's account and had that whole network shutdown for weeks.

3. Your bias is showing because your a PlayStation fan, there hasn't even been a specs briefing and your already proclaiming The ps4 is blowing out The Xbox one.

4. The NFL has a contract with Microsoft for The Xbox one meaning you'll be able to watch as much NFL material as you want through The Xbox, that's one feature of many done by The Xbox....still waiting on ps4's
    Where did I claim anything? I shared a video of a random guy's analysis. I said the PS4 will be awesome, which I think it will be. I never said anything about anything blowing out anything.

I don't want to keep connecting my console to the internet everyday.

I'm sure Microsoft will offer all of that NFL stuff for free, right? I don't want it.

You seem to be a biased Xbox fan. So what does it matter?

The XBOX One does not seem $100 better, so far.

The used game restriction is garbage and is the main thing hurting Xbox and it will keep hurting them unless they fix it.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by expressing my like for the PS4.
    Last edited by Dapper Dan; 06-12-2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: tYp0

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I was a ps3 fan up until they had to reboot their system, not to sound butthurt My fault on that one, but for anyone to say that's its better then The Xbox without even knowing anything about it is really naive, if The ps4 appears to be better then I'll buy that instead.

I don't really get into online play. Everything seems to be going toward that. All I want to use the internet for on my system is to get new rosters, download games, and maybe watch Netflix.

I'm hoping Madden and NCAA 14 are a little more offline friendly. I want to be able to start a franchise or dynasty with two different teams. I want to be able to switch an OLB to ILB. But all of this is an EA thing and not a console thing.

The only reason I ever had an XBOX is for Forza. I prefer PS because the Network is free, where Live isn't. I didn't have a PS during the infamous hacking. I'm going to assume Sony has learned from that. If you want to pay yearly, it's about $50 for PS Plus, and you can get free games and discounts. I feel like the Blu Ray disks are stronger and more scratch resistant.

Unless Microsoft does something different in the next few months, it looks like they will lose some customers. Unless PS screws up on the 4, I was getting that console anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

If XBox One let's me watch every NFL game in high definition it's got very strong consideration from me.
    Last edited by CrazyHorse; 06-11-2013 at 09:44 AM.
    In Elway We Trust

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Will purchase.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information