Thread: Dreessen gives Commencement speech, great guy.

Default Dreessen gives Commencement speech, great guy.

My nephew graduated today from Fort Morgan High School and Joel said some interesting stuff. Manning truly inspires his team mates with hard work and dedication. According to Joel, PFM works harder than anyone he has ever been around even though Manning is already rich and successful by any NFL standard. That work ethic spreads throughout the team because players, both young and old, see PFM takes nothing for granted. I truly believe we will win the Super Bowl this year and be in contention for years to come due to this example of hard work and effort.
    Famous quotes by me:
    "When life gives you lemons, it's probably trying to occupy your hands so it can kick you in the nuts."
    "There is a fine line between genius and insanity... stupid has no such boundaries."

- Gimpygod | I'm famous suckers! Video proof

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Gimpygod For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Thats good to know. I bet those kids were inspired by his speech

Really liked Dreesen in Houston, and still do in Denver. He'd be my go to guy over Tamme most of the time, though I admit some of that's because I've seen him play more and thus have more confidence in him.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information