Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is it about Tiger Woods that makes other golfers get so racial about him?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default What is it about Tiger Woods that makes other golfers get so racial about him?

I remember years ago when another golfer made some racial joke about tiger and food and now this guy Garcia did it. Did this guy not pay attention to the crap that happened to the other guy? Really?

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9...r-woods-rebuts

I dont get the fried chicken thing... why is it racist to say that black people like fried chicken? they do! I dont take offense when people say Canadians like Poutine, because WE DO!

This world is too overboard with the political correctness

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I dont get the fried chicken thing... why is it racist to say that black people like fried chicken? they do! I dont take offense when people say Canadians like Poutine, because WE DO!

This world is too overboard with the political correctness
    Colonel Sanders, the KFC icon, is white. My white parents, as well as all the rest of my white relatives, like chicken. I’m white and like chicken “Buffalo wings” style.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

White folks eat a lot of cheeseburgers, fries, apple pie and ass

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

White people love Fried Chicken I'm offended.

By the way, Tiger is Cablanasian.

7. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I remember years ago when another golfer made some racial joke about tiger and food and now this guy Garcia did it. Did this guy not pay attention to the crap that happened to the other guy? Really?

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9...r-woods-rebuts
    Because people that get to know Tiger, don't like Tiger.

I mean, for YEARS if you ever even "whispered" Tiger's name, then Tiger would unleash his wrath upon you and call you out in the media bout the number of championships you don't have. I remember a guy basically complimented Tiger by suggesting the ONLY time he has a chance is when Tiger isn't player well (which he wasn't)... and Tiger had to come back into the media and knock the guy down. I mean, after all, you don't "dis" Tiger by mentioning his name. He was the Alpha and the Omega... he WAS the Godfather.

Now that he's been knocked down a notch, people dont mind, or inadvertently, taking a quick shot at him. After all, Tiger's almighty mountain from which he looked down at people, has shrunken.

Sergio just make a joke that when spoken out loud, came out a lot worse than he intended. Hell, I could make this exact joke with friends of mine that are black, and they would have all laughed. But when a public figure, speaking to the media, its going to go overboard with the ones that want to say "that's offensive!"

Now this gives Tiger more "hand" because Sergio feels as if he has to apologize to Tiger.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

My father liked grits and collard greens.

I never liked grits. I'm not sure if I ever had collard greens but they don't sound too good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post

I never liked grits. I'm not sure if I ever had collard greens but they don't sound too good.
    Grits are way to bland for me.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

12. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Grits are way to bland for me.
    I tried them once and didn't like them. I took one bite at a diner and gave the rest to my Dad. What are grits anyway? Are they like a barley or something?

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Grits suck. Polenta is excellent. (Same thing, but different consistencies).

Love collard greens, so do my kids.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I tried them once and didn't like them. I took one bite at a diner and gave the rest to my Dad. What are grits anyway? Are they like a barley or something?
    It's essentially corn meal.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Because people that get to know Tiger, don't like Tiger.

I mean, for YEARS if you ever even "whispered" Tiger's name, then Tiger would unleash his wrath upon you and call you out in the media bout the number of championships you don't have. I remember a guy basically complimented Tiger by suggesting the ONLY time he has a chance is when Tiger isn't player well (which he wasn't)... and Tiger had to come back into the media and knock the guy down. I mean, after all, you don't "dis" Tiger by mentioning his name. He was the Alpha and the Omega... he WAS the Godfather.

Now that he's been knocked down a notch, people dont mind, or inadvertently, taking a quick shot at him. After all, Tiger's almighty mountain from which he looked down at people, has shrunken.

Sergio just make a joke that when spoken out loud, came out a lot worse than he intended. Hell, I could make this exact joke with friends of mine that are black, and they would have all laughed. But when a public figure, speaking to the media, its going to go overboard with the ones that want to say "that's offensive!"

Now this gives Tiger more "hand" because Sergio feels as if he has to apologize to Tiger.
    I do buy this...but not in terms of the two overtly racial things said about him. Fuzzy Zoeller said it after Tiger won his first major. I don't remember the context, but it was a long time ago.

I hate that Sergio said it, because his complaint at the Players was absolutely legit. Tiger belongs in the douche bag thread. He's a douche bag to fellow players, he's a douche bag to his ex wife. He's a douche bag.

But Sergio's mistake was making a racial joke (regardless of if, or why, it's a racial joke, it is), and now he has to apologize.

If Sergio won one of these duals and then strutted a little it would be a whole lot different.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I bet Sergio has eaten plenty bowls of dicks. Tiger likes his vagina and he ain't picky. He'll take white, black, sexy or skanky. He don't care as long as it's pink in the middle.

Default What is it about Tiger Woods that makes other golfers get so racial about him?

I don't get it, it's not like he has cornrows.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived tubby For This Post:

He wins. He bangs HOT white girls. He is a billionaire.

Sergio is a underachieving Euro hack with more mental issues than Bronconut.

Jealousy manifests itself in so many ways
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

22. The Following 6 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information