Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What is it about Tiger Woods that makes other golfers get so racial about him?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I could care less if he's a douche. I don't know him, and probably never will. The other golfers need to get over it. It's an individual sport.

I do watch the tournaments he plays in though. Dude can play.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I could care less if he's a douche. I don't know him, and probably never will. The other golfers need to get over it. It's an individual sport.

He is the best player to ever pick up a club perhaps since Bobby Jones.

He gets paid to win. He doesnt get paid to be best pals with Euro Trash underachievers.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Couldn't care less. How many times do we have to go over this?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

6. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Interesting. Yet if we know of a football player that is a douche, we crucify him. So I'm wondering if we "couldn't care less" because we don't really care about golf, or if because its Tiger?

I mean.. .NO ONE gets paid to be a douche (unless you are a radio personality that is paid to irritate people).... yet that doesn't mean "we could care less" if a co-worker is a douche. We beat up on a-holes in all sports when they are a-holes or/and douches....yet Tiger seems to get a pass on this. I think its the Micheal Jordan syndrome.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Interesting. Yet if we know of a football player that is a douche, we crucify him. So I'm wondering if we "couldn't care less" because we don't really care about golf, or if because its Tiger?

I mean.. .NO ONE gets paid to be a douche (unless you are a radio personality that is paid to irritate people).... yet that doesn't mean "we could care less" if a co-worker is a douche. We beat up on a-holes in all sports when they are a-holes or/and douches....yet Tiger seems to get a pass on this. I think its the Micheal Jordan syndrome.
    they don't get paid to be a nice guy either.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post

hit the nail on the head man.
    Jordan was one of the biggest dicks in sports history. That HOF speech was the tops
    Last edited by weazel; 05-23-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

The difference in the standard is based on the team. If you're an ******* on a team sport, it's deemed to be worse.

Even then,plenty of football players are beloved and are ********. Shannon Sharpe is a douchebag. People love him. Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens still have a large fan base. Richard Sherman is a popular player, and he's an *******. Deion Sanders, Michael Irvin, Joe Montana is a raging douchebag. He didn't go to an NFL ceremony honoring him because the NFL wouldn't pay him enough.

Tiger Woods is an asshat, but he's one of the best athletes ever. He's certainly one of the most dominant sports figures ever. Rex's argument is the most convincing in that if you want to knock him, knock him for being a doucher. You don't need to take a racial potshot at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

I don't hate Tiger because he's black. He's just a ass.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

Default What is it about Tiger Woods that makes other golfers get so racial about him?

Shooter McGavin = total dick

16. The Following User High Fived pipes For This Post:

Rex

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think it's because he's so uppity.
    I think it has something to do with the color of his skin. and whats he doin with that vaughn chick when we all know black folk dont ski!
    Tiger aint got time to be wasting on no fried chicken,
    hes got lame competition like sergio to devour.
    Sergio is stoopid along with being jealous.
    check in with fuzzy and K-mart for details.
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Tiger makes golf exciting. thats f'n amazing.
    Golf has off course drama, thats also f'n amazing !
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

19. The Following User High Fived Chef Zambini For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information