Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is it about Tiger Woods that makes other golfers get so racial about him?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

If you don't like Tiger, its only because You are a damn racist. Youre not supposed to dis black people. Its racist.

2. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    If you don't like Tiger, its only because You are a damn racist. Youre not supposed to dis black people. Its racist.
    No. Just when you slam him with with things like "fried chicken".
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I think it's because he's so uppity.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

5. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

It has nothing to do with him being black. I dont like him because hes an *******

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Grits suck. Polenta is excellent. (Same thing, but different consistencies).

Love collard greens, so do my kids.
    My family made polenta and chicken all the time when I was young, People would rave about it but I just can't stand it. Grits suck worse than polenta

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    He wins. He bangs HOT white girls. He is a billionaire.

Sergio is a underachieving Euro hack with more mental issues than Bronconut.

Jealousy manifests itself in so many ways
    golfers hang together... they don't hang with Tiger, and it's not because he's black. He's an ass.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    golfers hang together... they don't hang with Tiger, and it's not because he's black. He's an ass.

He wins. That is really all that matters. If they dont like it, they should beat him. Then maybe he wouldnt be so arrogant. But every one of those limp dicks out there hacking away owe Tiger a shit load of gratitude for the increase in money to players and exposure of the tour and endorsements, etc.

Fact. When Tiger isnt in the mix, 75% of the people dont give a shit. Period.

10. The Following 6 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

He wins. That is really all that matters. If they dont like it, they should beat him. Then maybe he wouldnt be so arrogant. But every one of those limp dicks out there hacking away owe Tiger a shit load of gratitude for the increase in money to players and exposure of the tour and endorsements, etc.

I'm of the 75% all the time... I don't watch golf nor do I spend money on the equipment. I occasionally golf but my clubs were a gift and the balls I get for free.

I agree. They watch him because either they like him or they don't, but they watch him regardless.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, i totally agree with this.

Adopted Bronco:

I wish I was good at golf.

15. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

I get it. But what you are saying is that if you win, then it's OK to be an ass to your peers because you win. If that's how you feel, alright.

There are a LOT of really good athletes that aren't. But if you (meaning Tiger) think that you are above everyone, and wish to treat everyone around you like shit purely because you are better at your sport, then expect people to take a shot at you when they get the chance.

Fact. 75% is a made up percentage.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

17. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I get it. But what you are saying is that if you win, then it's OK to be an ass to your peers because you win. If that's how you feel, alright.

There are a LOT of really good athletes that aren't. But if you (meaning Tiger) think that you are above everyone, and wish to treat everyone around you like shit purely because you are better at your sport, then expect people to take a shot at you when they get the chance.

Fact. 75% is a made up percentage.

Check the ratings of the TPC final round with Tiger in the lead vs the final round of Quail Hollow when he didnt play.

People that dont care about golf watch when Tiger is in the lead.

And there are plenty of notorious ******** out on the PGA tour. They just dont get the press that Tiger gets. Rory Sabbatini. Colin Montgomery was a total A hole. The list is long. It is just that nobody gives a shit about those guys.

19. The Following User High Fived Rex For This Post:

WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

I love golf. Im not very good, but getting out on the course is like paradise. Hitting a good shot gives you a rush. Hitting a shitty shot feels like shit. lol bad Putting can destroy your score. In spite of Tiger Woods, I love golf. I will always root against that egomaniacal pos

Check out what people think about Vijay Singh. I have heard Lee Trevino and Curtis Strange were all time classic A holes. Word is Bubba Watson is a total dick. John Daly.

The list is long and full of pretentious ****** on the PGA Tour. Just none that anyone cares about.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information