Thread: Ouch!

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Default Ouch!

Back when such things were not ordinarily available, I purchased a videocassette from NFL Films which had the annual highlight tapes of the 1977, 78, 79 and 84 seasons on one tape. (You had to buy direct from NFL Films back then)

This spring, I started a project to convert some of my huge videotape collection to DVD and popped in this cassette. I noticed it was not wound back to the beginning so I hit rewind but when it got to the front of the tape, I heard a pop and a roll and the cassette spat out. The glue that had kept the tape on the spool snapped off so it won't advance the tape.

Anybody know where one of these has ever been successfully restored? I know of someone I can probably get the films from but I'd rather try to fix this one first if I can do it for little or no cost.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I know there used to be a guy on the Mane who had DVD copies off all the games but i cant remember who it was. I bought like 5 older games from him for like 20 bucks. Wish i could remember his name though.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I know him. That's my backup plan. Hopefully, his wife hasn't made him sell them off.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

4. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

I got Superbowls 32 and 33 from Speardog on the Freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

There are quite a few old games (full) on youtube. You can download them by using a plugin/addon through Firefox.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information