Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Superchop 7 is Quitting

Default Superchop 7 is Quitting

Davii has suggested that I leave the forums.

This place is starting to read like a Broncos press release anyways, not a forum, so later guys.

"Nobody is asking you to post here, nobody is forcing you to post here. You don't like it here, leave. You think we have some sort of mind control device, or the membership is on the payroll of the Broncos, leave."

I do contend that the Broncos have a financial presence on the boards, lets call it a kickback.

I do contend that the Broncos are heavily vested into what is said on these boards, I contend that they have people that watch, I contend that they have people posting the corporate line.

I also contend that they will attack those that oppose.

I contend that alot of good folks have left this place.

I'm just the latest.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 05-14-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Good Lord man, you are dramatic.

How many copies of Catcher in the Rye do you own?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

3. The Following 8 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Superchop 7 View Post

This place is starting to read like a Broncos press release anyways, not a forum, so later guys.

"Nobody is asking you to post here, nobody is forcing you to post here. You don't like it here, leave. You think we have some sort of mind control device, or the membership is on the payroll of the Broncos, leave."

I do contend that the Broncos have a financial presence on the boards, lets call it a kickback.

I do contend that the Broncos are heavily vested into what is said on these boards, I contend that they have people that watch, I contend that they have people posting the corporate line.

I'm just the latest.
    This isn't Broncos talk and if anyplace should be in Town Hall. That said, you are full of shit. Broncos have no financial interest, kickback or otherwise, and zero influence.

You're delusional.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Forum Runner

5. The Following 11 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	violin.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	2811

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Can you post in a readable format? Your posting style literally drives people up a wall. Type in coherent paragraphs and have a clear thesis in your posts. Instead of being courteous to others and making your posts fun and enjoyable to read, I feel like I'm just reading flame bait like you're doing this on purpose. Like you're just intentionally trying to provoke us with circular logic and circular questioning. I can look at your username as the thread poster and tell immediately that the thread is not worth reading.

Maybe if you considered your fellow posters, others would be more inclined to do the same. Stop posting mindless, circular threads please.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Can this please be moved to the black hole?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

My tin foil hat feels inferior.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Moved to Town Hall, as it has nothing whatever to do with the Broncos but rather a series of complaints about the Board. Not sure if it belongs here, and am open to suggestions

Changed the name of the Thread from "Davii" because it basically had nothing to do whatever with Davii.

Changed to "Superchop 7 is Quitting" because, well, that seems to be the subject near as I can tell.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

13. The Following 6 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by Superchop 7 View Post

I'm just the latest.
    you should NOT leave. if you enjoy talking about our beloved broncos then it would be wrong to let the lobyists win !
    I appreciate your opinion and perspective, and dont think you should let "special interests' sqaush our opportunity to exchnge our thoughts and interests.
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Bye. You won't be missed.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I bet Elway is behind all of this.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Chop what is going on with you?

Friend you're really starting go off the deep end. If you really do think there is some mind control going I suggest you start wearing a hat made of tinfoil.
    Last edited by TXBRONC; 05-23-2013 at 07:11 AM.

19. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Im still really confused about all of this.

I guess for starters, I do not agree that the broncos have any care whatsoever we do or say here, but just assuming they did or do, so what? I have yet to see anyone get banned because they said pat bowlen face looks like a ball sack. Or that the broncos are stupid because they hired josh mcdaniels. I have yet to see them saying click on this broncos add or you will get banned.....or anything like that. Like I said, I dont buy that they care one shit about us but even if they did so what. What harm or interference have they given us or you?

Also, why are you getting all crazy on us? What spurred all of this? Wife left? Lost job? Became attracted to same sex? Drugs? Dream hacked your account? Nothing is really adding up here.....Broken neck?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

21. The Following 8 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Zambini View Post
    you should NOT leave. if you enjoy talking about our beloved broncos then it would be wrong to let the lobyists win !
    I appreciate your opinion and perspective, and dont think you should let "special interests' sqaush our opportunity to exchnge our thoughts and interests.

Ok, that is it. We now something is wrong for sure. When Zam is agreeing with you- you know something is up.
    Do you see this chop? This is like the equivalent of me embedding a youtube video and taking a screen shot.

Foul work is about.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

Okay, the thread got moved to the Town Hall Discussion area. What are we supposed to debate or discuss related to the thread topic and a possible decision? I'm with whoever above said this should go in the Black Hole (deepest part).

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information