Thread: Illumiroom. If you haven't seen this.WATCH THIS! AWESOME!!

Default Illumiroom. If you haven't seen this.WATCH THIS! AWESOME!!

If you haven't seen this.. WATCH THIS VIDEO. I can't wait to get have one!!

(the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Impressive, but I found myself looking at the peripherals more than the area of focus center screen.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

5. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Impressive, but I found myself looking at the peripherals more than the area of focus center screen.
    Yeah, but probably because that was the focus of this video. If you were sitting down and playing, you probably would be focusing on the game, and the effects would be "peripheral"... which is what they are intended. Not to mention, after just a bit of having it on, that "new" stuff would just become part of the game/movie/atmosphere, and thus not the focus.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Was reading more on this last night. THe part where you see the room "ripple" when getting hit is where the camera has taken a snapshot of your room, and then "distorts" that image on top of your real furniture to make it appear as if the real furnature is rippling/moving/shaking. Things will appear to bounce off your real furniature (and not through it) because the camera has detected all the surface areas and depth of those areas. That's how it blocks out your furniture to make it appear as if the video is behind it.

Pretty friggin awesome.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Yeah, but probably because that was the focus of this video. If you were sitting down and playing, you probably would be focusing on the game, and the effects would be "peripheral"... which is what they are intended. Not to mention, after just a bit of having it on, that "new" stuff would just become part of the game/movie/atmosphere, and thus not the focus.
    Probably. I do think the movie feature would be really cool, though.

10. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Im not a hardcore gamer. I rarely actually play my 360, but if this thing works and is legit I will definitely be getting the 720. That thing is fugging awesome. Does it play movies like that too? They might have said it. I had to watch the above without sound.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

12. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Im not a hardcore gamer. I rarely actually play my 360, but if this thing works and is legit I will definitely be getting the 720. That thing is fugging awesome. Does it play movies like that too? They might have said it. I had to watch the above without sound.
    Yes.. and will later involve TV as well. You can expand the screen to be over your furniture, or behind it. You can keep the focus on the TV, and "blur" the image (around the tv) so that it expands without taking away from the focus on the screen (much like looking through frosted glass).

Edit** Starts explaining Panaroamic movies and TV at the 4:11 mark.

14. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information