Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kayvon Webster?

Default Kayvon Webster?

I've never heard of him andybody know anything about him?

He's the next Deion Sanders.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

5. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

I haven't been able to find much to go on, I'll have to watch highlights, but he looks physical and a good tackler. Haven't seen much in terms of coverage and he hasn't had a lot of picks.

I don't know him, but I don't understand drafting a CB in the third. He won't be on the field except for special teams. He won't beat out Champ, Harris, DRC, and more than likely won't beat out Tony Carter. Maybe he's better than Bolden.

Maybe they wanted him for special teams. But I don't see the need.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived cmc0605 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

I can see him moved to safety. Seems to be a better fit for him at this level.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Roby

I have a feeling he was drafted as a safety because he wasn't great in terms of man coverage but he was a solid tackler and can succeed at times in zone. I know it is a broken record but there were not many good safeties left on the board, and there was not a need at all for cb, maybe he will be a safety. That is the only way I can make sense of this pick.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tebowtime2011 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    I've never heard of him andybody know anything about him?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

He was drafted 3rd round, he may have been drafted more towards what he can do next year, and maybe as a nickelback.

With his toughness they may have been thinking Nickelback all along and having Harris as an outside guy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    He's the next Deion Sanders.
    Yes, he is Deion with tackling ability. He is the sleeper of the draft. He is the heir apparent to Champ Bailey. Kayvon will be a perennial all pro. He will play with a chip on his shoulder for not going first round. HOF. He is the best db in this draft. He's a freak.

16. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Meant to post in this thread not our draft thread:

I am fine with them getting Webster. I remember seeing an article about him from someone thinkning we were going to grab in 3rd round and how he was one of the guys we interviewed.

Might have been this one: http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/2...couting-report

Man Broncos are getting a lot of hard workers. These are people that all progressed through dedication and alot of hard work. I like this draft and I do not know much about him but things I do know is he was a "No body" That earned a spot to start in his final season and excelled. That team I don't think had much of a pass rush... I know they were pretty bad. From what I hear is he is very aggressive and does not quit. Saw very few games this year from them.

As far as reaching. We are selecting BPA in NEED areas in this draft. I feel very very comfortable about these selections and reasoning. His increase in production from 1 year to next says a different story... Plus.. It would take a lot of film to select this kids with team was playing with and them running zone etc. I think Broncos felt they had a sleeper and also felt like if not selected he would not be there at there next selection.

As far as prospect rankings... Will Davis that was drafted afterwards can not be ranked much better or has to be a lot worse then Webster.

Man, He might be the shortest person with longest arms. lol Thas is just cool.

Walterfootball, CBS, FFtoolbox doesn’t have him listed, and other ones have no info... ESPN atleast has his statistics... These sites don't have shit on this kid... I need to read USF forum posts and local papers right now.

Attention to all you Armchair GM's. If you knew how to evaluate and select players for an NFL team, you'd be evaluating and selecting players for an NFL team. Elway and Fox have made a lot of moves in the past 2+ seasons and the pros outweigh the cons.

In his videos (seen about 30, shows a lot of intensity and don't see him ever picking daisy's or sleeping on a play. Why he was able to get start in senior year... I'm sure) Then again, I see this kids speed and tackle ability and see why he looks up to champ. He might be a beast at safety? Has all the tools... He is like a twice as fast matt elam... http://mockdraftable.com/players/2013/ surprisingly both 5'10 with freaky length of arms, which again is awesome!

Looks like we have a lot hard workers willing to put in 100 percent. I like that a lot better then taking risk on character issues reflecting the Broncos organization. Mile High salute to the first two days of draft. Not flashy but looks like Broncos did a lot of homework.

Also deja vu looking at Web's twitter https://twitter.com/_KAY6 and sly's very thankful for everything every day and understand life is what you make it. Very high with motivation and determination.

We all know Ball is a work horse and with many people familiar with him... Don't need to explain... Glad it was not Lacy.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Rather have had Jordan poyer

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

CB's from southern schools are can't miss.

Poyner will be a life long special teams player and if played in the dime will be beat consistently in NFL.. I do know Poyner and he is slower then slow. I am sure someone will take a shot at him but in like 5th or 6th round IMO but a waste of a roster. There is a reason he played 20 yards back most of the time against receivers (exaggerating).

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    CB's from southern schools are can't miss.
    The humidity formulates g45-a into water that increases adrenaline and endurance.

23. The Following User High Fived Nick For This Post:

If he takes Rahim Moore's spot, I fully endorse the pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information