Poll: Which home game for the tailgate?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: another tailgate?! (With poll!)

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    I believe there was discussion on a round of BEERS. not a round of gay sex

Really? Damn. My mistake.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

What town is he in? I Know the Iowa drive well in that you take the 80 to the 87 down into Denver. However it sounds like you'll be going down to the 70, enjoying the drive through East St. Louis (Don't get off the highway in East St. Louis), and through Missouri and Kansas that way.

If you were driving through Iowa, I would have done my best to try to meet up with you around the Iowa City area if you had time to stop for a meal.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    What town is he in? I Know the Iowa drive well in that you take the 80 to the 87 down into Denver. However it sounds like you'll be going down to the 70, enjoying the drive through East St. Louis (Don't get off the highway in East St. Louis), and through Missouri and Kansas that way.

If you were driving through Iowa, I would have done my best to try to meet up with you around the Iowa City area if you had time to stop for a meal.
    He lives in Decatur right now and moving just outside of Pueblo. If the mileage/time isn't much different I could probably drive your way. It'll be one of my sister's and myself doing all the work and my Dad and his wife will just meet us there as he isn't medically able to do that sort of stuff anymore.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    He lives in Decatur right now and moving just outside of Pueblo. If the mileage/time isn't much different I could probably drive your way. It'll be one of my sister's and myself doing all the work and my Dad and his wife will just meet us there as he isn't medically able to do that sort of stuff anymore.
    Going I-80 would add quite a bit of time to your trip up here...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I just looked at the map, I'll definitely be on the 70, way too far south for the 80.

7. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I just looked at the map, I'll definitely be on the 70, way too far south for the 80.
    From st. Louis area, you are going to want to head west to KC and then straight to Denver from there.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information