Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Blitz Cutler 20 times thread

Default The Blitz Cutler 20 times thread

If I were the Broncos I would try to hit Cutler as many times as possible
    tomorrow night.

I want him smacked around to the gills. Blitz Blitz.

You mean to tell me that there are no players on Denvers D that want
    to hit the selfish little baby. I am sure there are many.

Come D. Come with your A game and hit that baby. He wont have a red non contact shirt on in this game or will he have the mysterious injury

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I doubt the Bears will call a dozen pass plays before sending Cutler to the bench.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

4. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

man i cant wait till broncs woop up on his ass we better have atleast 5 sacks

6. The Following User High Fived bronc kid For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I doubt the Bears will call a dozen pass plays before sending Cutler to the bench.
    I understand. I just want that little crybaby hit by the Broncos.

He will probably be on the sidlines after the first half anyways.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by bronc kid View Post
    man i cant wait till broncs woop up on his ass we better have atleast 5 sacks
    Five sack against Bears QBs, maybe. Five against Culter alone, I doubt will be given enough oppertunities.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Eddie Royal

i wanna see his leg get snapped to where his foot touches his knee, that would be awesome.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Overtime View Post
    i wanna see his leg get snapped to where his foot touches his knee, that would be awesome.
    Dude, that is just wrong.

I still remember Theismann's injury and that was tough to watch...all 20 times that broadcaster's showed it on replay.

I dont really wish harm on Jay, but i do want to send a message. The thing is, its going to come down to who wants to send the message more. Cutler takes things way more personal than the Broncos do so the Broncos may just come out and treat it like a preseason game. But Jay may use it as a launch pad to keep the pressure on McDaniels following the fiasco that transpired this summer. Hopefully, we treat this like a playoff game and definitely bring the heat to try and disrupt Jay early. Would be even better if the Dline gets in his head to get him off his game a bit. But, if we come out soft Jay will just pick us apart all night long.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

for some that want to call him a baby.... I think its a lot more childish to see the reactions...especially for those that are saying they want to see his "leg snapped." Not only childish and completely immature... but totally classless as well.

That being said.... QBs in teh NFL usually have a much higher QB rating when they are blitzed. Not only that, I truly don't think there are many on the Bronco roster that are out for his head. They have no reason.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

We don't even need to sack him. All we need to do is put pressure on him, maybe knock him down a time or two, get him off his rythem and he will hang his shoulders, pout, and be done for the rest of the game.

I've seen it 20 times before. Get in his head and he is done. Can't recover, walks on and off the field, and loses his teamates around him. No leadership can come while your pouting.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Watchthemiddle For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    We don't even need to sack him. All we need to do is put pressure on him, maybe knock him down a time or two, get him off his rythem and he will hang his shoulders, pout, and be done for the rest of the game.

I've seen it 20 times before. Get in his head and he is done. Can't recover, walks on and off the field, and loses his teamates around him. No leadership can come while your pouting.
    I dunno about that. The Giants blitzed, and easily have the best pass rushing d-line in football, and Jay looked fine.

17. The Following User High Fived ursamajor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Dude, that is just wrong.

I still remember Theismann's injury and that was tough to watch...all 20 times that broadcaster's showed it on replay.

I dont really wish harm on Jay, but i do want to send a message. The thing is, its going to come down to who wants to send the message more. Cutler takes things way more personal than the Broncos do so the Broncos may just come out and treat it like a preseason game. But Jay may use it as a launch pad to keep the pressure on McDaniels following the fiasco that transpired this summer. Hopefully, we treat this like a playoff game and definitely bring the heat to try and disrupt Jay early. Would be even better if the Dline gets in his head to get him off his game a bit. But, if we come out soft Jay will just pick us apart all night long.
    I still remember Eddie Mac's broken leg, too... that was awful.

19. The Following User High Fived Midnight Blue For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    I understand. I just want that little crybaby hit by the Broncos.

He will probably be on the sidlines after the first half anyways.
    He was sacked A TON at Vandy. It doesn't bother him. In fact, Cutler proved to be better under pressure!

You want to get to the kid, crowd the secondary and have his former defense, the same defense he threw under the bus, pick him off a bunch of times.

He will leave Denver with his head spinning!

21. The Following User High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

He is a baby he basically ruined the Bronocos.

I will never fogive his sorry ass. I hope he becomes the next Ryan Leaf. What a jerk he is. A spoiled little brat who was given everything in his life and still has not had a winning season since high school.

I dont want him to get hurt, I just want him to do sucky and embarass himself. I never wish injury on anyone. Just make him feel the heat for his childlike actions.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    He is a baby he basically ruined the Bronocos.

I will never fogive his sorry ass. I hope he becomes the next Ryan Leaf. What a jerk he is. A spoiled little brat who was given everything in his life and still has not had a winning season since high school.

I dont want him to get hurt, I just want him to do sucky and embarass himself. I never wish injury on anyone. Just make him feel the heat for his childlike actions.
    Nothing wrong with that

He has yet to prove two things:
    1) That he can throw the ball away
    2) That he can work through his progessions and NOT LOCK ON ONE WR
    2a) Account for a LB dropping deep. Most of his INT's came that way

25. The Following User High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

Well you guys brought pressure, but still got your ass beat.

Nice try though. Cutler ripped your secondary.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information