Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Champ Bailey on Cutler

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Geez, I can't wait until you stop pretending to be a Broncos fan.
    /thread

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

I blame Mike Shanahan.

If he was fired 5 years ago like he should have been, Denver would be past all this garbage, and maybe even actually have more than 1 playoff win in the last 10 years.

4. The Following User High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post
    So his play sunday night, against denver, will make everything in his past, disappear?

LMAO!

Maybe you didn't watch the games, but we did.

He DID sit and mope.

He DID make scenes.

He WAS a cry-baby.

Just saying he wasn't, and comparing his play to Orton's, doesn't change the past.

.....next.....
    not only tonight but thru out the season

you hit 1 out of 3 on the head I remember after a bad drive he would go over to the bench and put on a pouty face instead of rounding up his troops

but the other two.... they're is no proof be hide it
    WE WILL MISS THIS GUY BY WEEK 10

AFTER WEEK 10 I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE CUTLER HATERS SPEAK UP!

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Geez, I can't wait until you stop pretending to be a Broncos fan.
    Thnik I have thought so many times of what you told me awhile back that you didn't have many jersey's, we were talking hockey, because the team was more important that the individual players. Then Crosby said in a commercial that the logo in the front means more than the name in the back.

If you consider that there are 4 players left on this team out of 80 that are in camp right now from 2005 team the logo makes a lot more sense to me.
    Getting Stoked

7. The Following 8 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Thnik I have thought so many times of what you told me awhile back that you didn't have many jersey's, we were talking hockey, because the team was more important that the individual players. Then Crosby said in a commercial that the logo in the front means more than the name in the back.

If you consider that there are 4 players left on this team out of 80 that are in camp right now from 2005 team the logo makes a lot more sense to me.
    You're right pn! Players come and go, yes the players are what make the team but team players are the ones that stick it out through adversity and swallow their pride to make the team better. In today's NFL, this concept is all but forgotten. It's a 'ME' league so I'll be a BRONCOS fan before a player fan and yes the BRONCOS do make mistakes on their decisions sometimes.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Especially this day and age of the NFL. One would just have to look at Favre and understand that. The dude was the face and icon of the GB Packers and now look where he is? Quietly rooting for some of your favorite players is one thing. But rooting for them to beat your favorite team? No chance in hell.

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Let's all say it together:

• We are fans of the Denver Broncos
    • We all want the same thing, to feel the thrill of watching our team -- the Denver Broncos -- win
    • Over the years, different quarterbacks have lined up under center (or even guard), but one thing has remained the same -- My team is the Denver Broncos
    • While at times I might root for one player a little more than the others, one constant is I always root for my team, the Denver Broncos
    • Regardless of the number of wins this season, next season or in the next decade, my team is the Denver Broncos
    • my TEAM is the Denver Broncos

13. The Following 9 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Let's all say it together:

• We are fans of the Denver Broncos
    • We all want the same thing, to feel the thrill of watching our team -- the Denver Broncos -- win
    • Over the years, different quarterbacks have lined up under center (or even guard), but one thing has remained the same -- My team is the Denver Broncos
    • While at times I might root for one player a little more than the others, one constant is I always root for my team, the Denver Broncos
    • Regardless of the number of wins this season, next season or in the next decade, my team is the Denver Broncos
    • my TEAM is the Denver Broncos

You may want to sticky next to the BRONCOS logo!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosBlitz View Post
    You may want to sticky next to the BRONCOS logo!!
    I'll do that as soon as I found where my wife put my Cutler jersey, which I need to wear for tonight's game!!

16. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I'll do that as soon as I found where my wife put my Cutler jersey, which I need to wear for tonight's game!!
    Some guy on the Mane got a Cutler Jersey that he's going to wear tonight. But instead of saying Cutler it says "Judas".

Freaking awesome.

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Some guy on the Mane got a Cutler Jersey that he's going to wear tonight. But instead of saying Cutler it says "Judas".

Freaking awesome.
    I have 3, yes 3 Cutler jerseys and all signed. I got 2 of the them for the Foundation, dummy me. I have the Meck jersey and the Scheff jersey out for my husband and myself. I would wear the Meck but it's looks like a dress on me, it was a sweet gift from him, so I'll wear the Scheff and we will have a comb of the best of old and new. Sorry guys I love that kid (Shef)....
    Getting Stoked

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I have 3, yes 3 Cutler jerseys and all signed. I got 2 of the them for the Foundation, dummy me. I have the Meck jersey and the Scheff jersey out for my husband and myself. I would wear the Meck but it's looks like a dress on me, it was a sweet gift from him, so I'll wear the Scheff and we will have a comb of the best of old and new. Sorry guys I love that kid (Shef)....
    Nah, i dont blame you. If not for my laziness when it comes to buying jersey's i would of had a Cutler one at some point. Perhaps he will be a HOF'r someday unfortuantely it wont be with us. As much as he has become the enemy i hope he has learned a valuable lesson from all this.

22. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I tend to buy retired Jersey's...its the only safe bet while spending my money. The only one I have is a T.D. jersey. My wife has an Elway jersey.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information