Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Android question

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I was going to say something, but then I realized who I was going to have an argument with.
    Why? Because you are "so much smarter" than me? You having the ability to write code does not make you any more technically sound, thnik.

Google music was intended to be a cloud based application for saving and playing your music. Of course you can download the songs to your phone and/or mp3 player, but that was not the intention of the app.

Adopted Bronco:

I dont know that I have the desire to screw around with Google Play and putting shit on the cloud. I just transfer the music I steal straight from my PC file to my phone.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Why? Because you are "so much smarter" than me? You having the ability to write code does not make you any more technically sound, thnik.

Google music was intended to be a cloud based application for saving and playing your music. Of course you can download the songs to your phone and/or mp3 player, but that was not the intention of the app.
    Joe, this is the exact reason I posted what I did. I knew it would get your panties in a bunch.

Just like Microsoft and Windows Media player, Google want's to have their music player coupled with their service. I agree that the purview of the google play music application is to have your music stored on the cloud to allow users with limited memory phones to not have to store their music on their phone. But it can be used offline.

I don't want to have an argument with you in reality because there is nothing to argue about. Unless you want to say that iTunes is superior, and in that case, you will be labeled as food and I no longer want anything to do with you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I dont know that I have the desire to screw around with Google Play and putting shit on the cloud. I just transfer the music I steal straight from my PC file to my phone.
    only reason I use it so that I can access music on all my android devices and after I change phones.

5. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

iTunes blows.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    only reason I use it so that I can access music on all my android devices and after I change phones.
    I keep all my stuff on a memory card, so I just pop that into the new phone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

I keep all my stuff on a memory card, so I just pop that into the new phone.
    my tablet does not have memory card but my phone do.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I use Google Play simply because I have my music available across all my devices all the time. Plus I can manage them from anywhere by going to the website. If I download a song on my tablet it shows on my phone.

11. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Do I have to vreate a playlist on a music player if I want to listen to a compilation file? I will sometimes put compilations together on my computer and transfer the file to my phone, but the music player wont just play the file...it breaks it down by artist, song or album only. Is there a better music player that will do this or am I stuck putting together playlists all day on my phone?
    I thought the same thing with my phone, but then hit the shuffle button and it goes through all the songs, not in any order I want, but still plays all of them.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I thought the same thing with my phone, but then hit the shuffle button and it goes through all the songs, not in any order I want, but still plays all of them.
    Yeah, I was trying to get a specific file to play that had a compilation in it and couldnt do it without creating a playlist. Problem is...I have about 20 gig of music on my phone and I dont feel like going through every file to find the songs for the playlist

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information