Page 445 of 492 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7379

Thread: the BEER THREAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    It was really different. Smells of red wine and really boozy for a 6.5% beer. Pours with a purple tint. Sweet.
    so maybe not worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Ill put it on my calendar. I might be able to coordinate a family trip with that time frame. My wife's father has been having health problems. I wouldn't be surprised if we take a trip soon.
    sounds good, let me know what you figure out man

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    so maybe not worth it?
    It's certainly worth a try. It was really refreshing. Probably not something I would get often at $12 for a four pack but I'm glad I tried it.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Denver's first self-service bar opens in RiNo

Patrons can now avoid the wait for a bartender at First Draft, Denver's first self-service bar and kitchen concept, which opened last week in the RiNo neighborhood at 26th and Larimer streets.

First Draft uses iPourIt technology, with taps controlled by tablet computers, allowing patrons to pour beer by the ounce.

The 2,500-square-foot taproom offers 32 craft beers, four wines and two ciders on draft.

"It's definitely an experience. Our staff is very knowledgeable. We have a cicerone on staff," First Draft bar owner Mark Slattery said, referring to beer industry equivalent of the wine industry's sommelier. "First Draft allows you to choose your own adventure, so to speak. You can mix flavors and decide for yourself before committing to a larger pour."
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/business/c...bar-opens-rino

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

5. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    That's pretty cool.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Only 11 Brewers Produce 90 Percent of American Beer
    http://www.thedailymeal.com/news/dri...an-beer/072815

Craft beer may be big, but out of 3,400 breweries in the United States, 11 large companies control the majority of beer output

The 11 companies producing almost all of the beer Americans drink, in order of volume produced, are Anheuser-Busch InBev (Budweiser, Beck’s, Goose Island, Shock Top), MillerCoors (Coors, Miller, Blue Moon, Cristal), Constellation Brands (Corona), Heineken USA, Pabst (PBR), Boston Beer Co. (Samuel Adams, Angry Orchard), North American Breweries (Genesee, Imperial), Diageo North America (Guinness, Red Stripe), Craft Brew Alliance (Widmer Brothers and Redhook), Gambrinus (Shiner, BridgePort), and Duvel Moortgat USA (Ommegang, Firestone Walker).
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

8. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Only 11 Brewers Produce 90 Percent of American Beer
    http://www.thedailymeal.com/news/dri...an-beer/072815

Craft beer may be big, but out of 3,400 breweries in the United States, 11 large companies control the majority of beer output

The 11 companies producing almost all of the beer Americans drink, in order of volume produced, are Anheuser-Busch InBev (Budweiser, Beck’s, Goose Island, Shock Top), MillerCoors (Coors, Miller, Blue Moon, Cristal), Constellation Brands (Corona), Heineken USA, Pabst (PBR), Boston Beer Co. (Samuel Adams, Angry Orchard), North American Breweries (Genesee, Imperial), Diageo North America (Guinness, Red Stripe), Craft Brew Alliance (Widmer Brothers and Redhook), Gambrinus (Shiner, BridgePort), and Duvel Moortgat USA (Ommegang, Firestone Walker).
    that's a far cry from where it used to be. Bud was 50%, Miller-Coors was 48% and the rest shared the other 2%

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

My beer isn't on that list.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    My beer isn't on that list.
    What's your beer?
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    What's your beer?
    Boulevard, specifically the wheat.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I haven't had a wheat beer this year. I think I'll grab one tonight.

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

They are owned by Duvel Moortgat Brewery. So you made the list.

16. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I haven't had a wheat beer this year. I think I'll grab one tonight.
    I tried one from New Belgium the other day. It reminded me why I don't drink wheat beer.

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I tried one from New Belgium the other day. It reminded me why I don't drink wheat beer.
    Ha, there's a reason I only drink it once a year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Ha, there's a reason I only drink it once a year.
    I think that was the first wheat beer I've had in about six years.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information