Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492
Results 7,366 to 7,379 of 7379

Thread: the BEER THREAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Try a bud heavy if it’s been awhile. It’s a really good beer.
    Lakers in six.

Cash that bet of yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

This bad boy needs to live again. Tonight I am having a German Chocolate Cupcake stout from Wiley Roots. Fantastic local brewery, one of my very favorites. Certainly couldn't have more than one of 'em, but I love me a good dessert stout.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    This bad boy needs to live again. Tonight I am having a German Chocolate Cupcake stout from Wiley Roots. Fantastic local brewery, one of my very favorites. Certainly couldn't have more than one of 'em, but I love me a good dessert stout.
    Ok I’m jealous. I had a bourbon age aged coffee stout from Williamsburg brewery tonight.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

5. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Ok I’m jealous. I had a bourbon age aged coffee stout from Williamsburg brewery tonight.
    Can't gro wrong with barrel-aged stouts. Had a killer one a while back, the Brewer's Blend from Finkel and Garf-- another one of my local favorites. The fact that it's only 30% aged brew makes the barrel flavor more subtle, but it definitely still had that richness. Another great sweet stout I had recently was the Malted Milk Ball stout from Untitled Art in Wisconsin. I used to love those damn things (and malted milk shakes also) when I was a kid, and it's uncanny how close they got the flavor.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

7. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

I'm jealous too!
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

9. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Just cracked a can of Darkest Day porter by Loveland Aleworks. Pretty tasty.
    - John Elway

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

What were your Super Bowl beers?

I had a triple dry-hopped Coriolis Effect from New Image, probably my favorite offering from my favorite brewery. They're up in Arvada, but they're as good as anyone nationally. Fight me. And a totally new one that Sid should appreciate. A can of Genius Wizard barrel-aged Coconut Vanilla Imperial Stout from Ratio Beerworks, a Denver brewery that I'd never heard of before. 14.5%, and it tasted like it.
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Big bad Baptist espresso stout. Darn good
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

14. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Look, I really just want to participate, but I don't have game on y'alls level.

So, I found 5 6-packs of O'Dells Isolation Ale half priced at the local grocer.

This is why I buy the powerball tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Look, I really just want to participate, but I don't have game on y'alls level.

So, I found 5 6-packs of O'Dells Isolation Ale half priced at the local grocer.

This is why I buy the powerball tickets.
    Now you know why I'm hesitant in the music threads.

I'm finishing off a true find. Got a couple cans of Key Bump from Hoof Hearted, an elite brewer out of Ohio, of all places. Incredible brew.
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Big bad Baptist espresso stout. Darn good
    Never been willing to shell out for a BBB. Are they worth it?
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    Never been willing to shell out for a BBB. Are they worth it?
    Yes

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm branching out!

Gonna try this La Fin du Monde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm branching out!

Gonna try this La Fin du Monde.
    Solid. Their Trois Pistoles is excellent.
    Last edited by dogfish; 02-24-2023 at 10:44 PM.
    - John Elway

23. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information