Page 481 of 492 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 7379

Thread: the BEER THREAD!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Hawg is basically everything I want to be in life.
    He is a fine specimen alright.

If I had to be anyone on this forum, I think jaded would be a fine man to inhabit. Notable mentions to slim and Timmy, and of course slick

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

My sister texted me showing me she was having a Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus with her boiled crawfish. I told her that liquid, pretending to be a beer, sounded disgusting (crawfish sounds good). Nevertheless, she didn't like my opinion

I had a Founders KBS over the weekend.

4. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

phoned a liquor store in Great Falls 2 weeks ago and asked if he could hold 84 beer for me and 60 for my friend so I could buy it over the weekend. The guy took the order and said he would have it all ready and said he may even order some other stuff in for me as I have purchased alot of stuff from him in the past. So I get there yesterday and we ask they guy for our order and the ******* say's "I don't have it, I never got it together. I actually don't have some of that stuff in stock". Why the **** say you have it and will have it ready if you don't have it in stock and won't order the shit?

I was still able to pick up 192 beer somewhere else though, I guess some little liquor stores don't need to sell beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Ballast Point Dorado.....pretty damn good.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

I am so pissed Stones Specialty Stout that I read is getting real good reviews is going for $16.99 a six pack. That is insane! I will go that high for limited run bomber but I can not do that for a six pack.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've been enjoying Boulevard's Kolsch lately. Good beer.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I've been enjoying Boulevard's Kolsch lately. Good beer.
    Boulevard is great brewery. Hope they don't get bought out.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Boulevard is great brewery. Hope they don't get bought out.
    I think that's already happened.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    I am so pissed Stones Specialty Stout that I read is getting real good reviews is going for $16.99 a six pack. That is insane! I will go that high for limited run bomber but I can not do that for a six pack.
    I don't even look at pricing anymore, because everything is expensive up here to begin with. If the beer is that good, then jmo, it's worth it. Like a six pack of Ballast Point Dorado is $18 up here, but I really do like that beer. I don't drink it all the time though. Unibroe is pretty expensive too, but I really like their beers.

kegging my latest brew tomorrow evening... peanut butter chocolate oatmeal stout. Brewed it before and it's not a strong peanut butter taste but right near the end you get just a hint of that Reese peanut butter cup taste

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I think that's already happened.
    darn

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't even look at pricing anymore, because everything is expensive up here to begin with. If the beer is that good, then jmo, it's worth it. Like a six pack of Ballast Point Dorado is $18 up here, but I really do like that beer. I don't drink it all the time though. Unibroe is pretty expensive too, but I really like their beers.
    Usually I don't either but prices seem to skyrocketing for some reason. Picked up Bells special double cream stout and Firestones Mocha Merlin for 10 bucks each. Seemed better value at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Went to the beer garden near me earlier this summer and had some Melvin 2x4 IPA. I am an IPA snob and this is probably one of the best I had ever had. I was thrilled when my local liquor store started stocking it: https://melvinbrewing.com/beers/2x4-dipa/

Their Drunken Master is also very good.

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Firestone Mocha Merlin is great. If you like coffee stout it is extremely smooth with the right hint of coffee.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information