Page 11 of 492 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: the BEER THREAD!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    A warm glass of shut the **** up.

nah, gotta have it chilled. . . .

sorry about your luck man. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    nah, gotta have it chilled. . . .

sorry about your luck man. . .
    I was just messin. I'm having a couple beers after work, probably some Stella Artois or Newcastle. That's the best this place has to offer.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

I was just messin. I'm having a couple beers after work, probably some Stella Artois or Newcastle. That's the best this place has to offer.
    I've heard great things about stella, but I've never gotten the chance to try it. How would you best describe it? Or rather what other bear could you liken it to?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Zweems56 View Post
    I've heard great things about stella, but I've never gotten the chance to try it. How would you best describe it? Or rather what other bear could you liken it to?
    It's similar to Heineken. It's imported from Belgium with the same kind of taste, but a little more crisp when it's super cold. I like my lagers cold to the point where there is almost little pieces of frozen beer in the bottle. Overall, it's a pretty damn good beer for what it is. I'd drink it even when I was home.

Adopted Bronco:

that's not so bad. . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Tommy Nalen

It's similar to Heineken. It's imported from Belgium with the same kind of taste, but a little more crisp when it's super cold. I like my lagers cold to the point where there is almost little pieces of frozen beer in the bottle. Overall, it's a pretty damn good beer for what it is. I'd drink it even when I was home.
    ehhh... not a huge fan of heinekin. I'm more of a guinness fan myself, although I do prefer some ales as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Zweems56 View Post
    ehhh... not a huge fan of heinekin. I'm more of a guinness fan myself, although I do prefer some ales as well.
    Blech. .

I like Stella better than Heineken. To me it seems like heineken has a little more of a bite to it, but hard to describe. I like Heineken, but stella better. When I was in England a couple weeks ago, I drank almost only Stella, but did have some IPA smooth bitters one night.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    I like Stella better than Heineken. To me it seems like heineken has a little more of a bite to it, but hard to describe. I like Heineken, but stella better. When I was in England a couple weeks ago, I drank almost only Stella, but did have some IPA smooth bitters one night.

I'm drinking Haji diet Pepsi right now.

I'm drinking Haji diet Pepsi right now.
    Haji? what's that?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Haji? what's that?
    Racial slur for Arabs. I probably shouldn't use it. I'm drinking an Arab diet Pepsi.

Racial slur for Arabs. I probably shouldn't use it. I'm drinking an Arab diet Pepsi.
    AHHH, WITH THAT, i'm going to bed. Later

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

AHHH, WITH THAT, i'm going to bed. Later
    Goodnight. Talk to you tomorrow.

Adopted Bronco:

just cracked a bell's special double cream stout. . .

pretty good stuff, brewed with ten different malts. . . it's coal black with almost no head, very rich and heavy with low carbonation-- as creamy as the name suggests, but not as sweet as i'd expected. . . strong flavor of bittersweet chocolate with overtones of espresso and robust molasses. . . distinct roasty finish and a lingering aftertaste. . . good winter beer, but i can't imagine drinking more than a few of these-- the 6.1 ABV isn't overwhelming, but this stuff makes guiness look like light beer. . .

- John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

This evening I will be enjoying a few bottles of my 13% homebrew.
    ________
    Mondeo V6 Engine
    Last edited by CoachChaz; 02-19-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information