Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please read this. Sorry about the laziness with the grammar.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre Bly

Default Please read this. Sorry about the laziness with the grammar.

this is for everyone...

dont take life for granted. nothing in life is promised. there are no guarantees. whether it's family, a friend, a friendship, scholarship to a school, a game against a team thats worse than you, or tomorrow, whatever the case. dont ever overlook something because you need to take ahold of the here and now. do not follow where the path may lead. go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

give yourself the highest standard you can give possibly give yourself, if you want something, go get it and don't even let anyone tell you any differently. you only see the obstacles when you take your mind off the goal. you can do anything you set your mind to. you can gain confidence when theres no where to take it from. as long as you have goals, you can feel good about yourself even if things in life arent going your way, because you know at the end of the day, there's something your aiming for that's more important than what's getting you down. so always be happy, i know it seems hard at times, but there's more to life than a little situation that can be overcome.

and don't ever reach for something that you can easily accomplish. challenges are what makes a person. reach for the sky, and don't take your eye off of it, because eventually, with enough work, you'll touch it. even if there's a time where you feel like your taking 1 step forward and taking 2 backwards, as long as your taking that 1 step forward there's always that hope. there's always going to be that something that picks you back up when you fall. and as long as your giving you damnedest to reach the sky, you will make it, trust me.

Always do what you are afraid to do.

don't ever be afraid of what most of us fear... failure. failure only makes a person better, if you give your all, but fail, at least you know you gave your all. and always remember that the man that has tried and failed 100 times is better than the man that has never tried. and even if you fail, just remember that you can't find success if you don't go looking for it. failure is just a problem, or a fork in the road, but remember, how a person overcomes problems, is how a character is molded inside a person. disappointments are to the soul as thunderstorms are to the air, they pass, and the sun shines another day.

also. don't ever let anyone tell you what you are or what you aren't. you are who you are and as long as you act yourself you should be comfortable with what you are even if people hate. let the haters hate because you know what? no matter how you act, no matter what you look like, no matter what you do to make yourself better, there will always be those people who will pick at every little thing you do wrong and they'll pick on that and make you feel like ****. but at the end of the day, as long as you keep moving forward, and keep your confidence straight, and keep your head in the game, you'll come out on top. always.

follow your dreams. if you don't have any idea what you dream for yet, then please look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what you truly want, then go and get it and don't look back. look to your heart. because you'll always find an answer in there. i like dreams of the future more than the history of the past. and the best way to make a dream come true is to wake up.

and last but not least. if you don't know who you are, or you don't know which way to go, or you don't have the strength to move on any longer, look to God for help. because I'm telling you, say what you want, but I've had situations where I've looked to him and everything seemed clearer. pray for support, and even if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to, it'll be for the better, trust me. you may get hurt temporarily because of something, but you'll never ever be down and out forever. you'll always get picked back up as long as you have faith. with faith you can move mountains

the sky is the limit for everyone. everyone has unlimited potential, you just have to reach it, and more important, to reach it, you have to WANT it. and you have to WANT it more than you've ever wanted anything.

i really needed to put this into words sooner or later, it's been building up inside me, that fact that i see people not trying, or people taking life for granted. its around us everyday, people say that they'll do this or that tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes, and there will be a day where today is no longer available. STOP TALKING AND DO IT

i hope i inspired some people with this. because i don't know about you, but i'm ready to do what i need to do, and play my part to make this world better.

4/29/06<333333333333333

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Excellent post, and words to live by for sure.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Nice post. Here is a virtual Hi-Five/CP for it.

I read this on the other board.Was that you who posted it over
    there as well?

That is a good post.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Great post BaiLeY324, and definitely great advise for all.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre Bly

Quote Originally Posted by KCLady View Post
    I read this on the other board.Was that you who posted it over
    there as well?

That is a good post.
    Yeah......

4/29/06<333333333333333

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Dare I ask what spurred this?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre Bly

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Dare I ask what spurred this?
    Long story but....... This girl I've cared about for like, 2 and a half years now/one of my bestfriends, went women on me and told me she doesn't want any part of me, and that she hates me, and that I should goto hell. And when I asked her what I did she couldn't answer me, oh well.

Oh and I watched this video on DWill last night and everything came back. And I was just like. Damn.

So with all that emotional buildup, I just started writing.

4/29/06<333333333333333

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Fine post, Bailey. Just a fine post.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre Bly

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Fine post, Bailey. Just a fine post.

-----
    It's BaiLeY

Actually it's RTB but s'all good.

4/29/06<333333333333333

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Ah. You're the guy that told me I like other men. Now I remember.

At any rate, glad you finally came back to Earth.
    Last edited by topscribe; 11-17-2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: questionable language

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre Bly

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Ah. You're the guy that told me I like other men. Now I remember.

At any rate, glad you finally came back to Earth.
    It was nothin' serious man... It's only the internet
    Last edited by topscribe; 11-17-2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Had to edit quote

4/29/06<333333333333333

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Apology accepted.

Great post. On a side note, is there a high five system on place here?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Great post. On a side note, is there a high five system on place here?
    One's on the way. Presently being tested.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information