Thread: Andy Levitre

Adopted Bronco:

Default Andy Levitre

NFL.com reports the Broncos are interested in free agent OG Andy Levitre, in addition to the Titans and Colts.
    Levitre had already been linked to the Titans and Colts, but this is the first we've heard of the Broncos. Levitre is one of the league's best pass-protecting guards, so he'd be a strong fit for Peyton Manning. Per reporter Ian Rapoport, the Bills remain interested in re-signing Levitre.

2. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

This would be a really good move. Levitre is good in both the pass and running game, and he hasn't missed a game in his career. If we sign him, I'd be looking for Kuper to be released or traded shortly after.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    NFL.com reports the Broncos are interested in free agent OG Andy Levitre, in addition to the Titans and Colts.
    Levitre had already been linked to the Titans and Colts, but this is the first we've heard of the Broncos. Levitre is one of the league's best pass-protecting guards, so he'd be a strong fit for Peyton Manning. Per reporter Ian Rapoport, the Bills remain interested in re-signing Levitre.
    Something tells me the Broncos are going to be linked with several free agents, even if untrue. Not that I'd be disappointed about Levitre.

Adopted Bronco:

At least we're being linked to the right ones. Adding Mendenhall and Levitre would instantly improve the offense. We'd just need to add a WR or two after that and then we could focus on the defense

6. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

At least we're being linked to the right ones. Adding Mendenhall and Levitre would instantly improve the offense. We'd just need to add a WR or two after that and then we could focus on the defense
    I'm not sure Denver will sign a free agent wide receiver or defensive back. Guard, Running Back, Defensive Tackle and possibly a Defensive End is more likely IMHO.

Adding Bush might essentially be the same as adding a wide receiver. If the Broncos are smart enough to use him the way the Saints did, he can have a huge impact on this offense. He's a guy that you bring out of the backfield or motion out to the line. He has great hands and homerun speed.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    I'm not sure Denver will sign a free agent wide receiver or defensive back. Guard, Running Back, Defensive Tackle and possibly a Defensive End is more likely IMHO.
    Yeah, I just meant they needed depth at the position. Whichever way they go about acquiring it is fine with me.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information