Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Von Miller on Sirius XM NFL Blitz

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I actually had no idea you were black. I should pay closer attention on here!
    I don't know much about Chaz but I've always thought he was black. I haven't known too many black Aggie fans.

Honey Badger and Holliday could be the dynamic duo.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I'd like to see Von take a run at the sack record. I think he could do it.
    I think it has more to do with how often Del Rio uses him in coverage actually. He doesn't rush on passing downs near as much as I'd like to see. I remember watching Lawrence Taylor come at the QB on every passing down. Everyone knew that he was coming, but it didn't change the fact that he altered the game with constant pressure anyways. I think that Von could crush the sack record in today's NFL if he was used the same way that LT was.

I'm surprised, after how much crap people have given a certain LB on our team, that anyone would seriously want to draft "Honey Badger" to the Broncos. That guy is just a NFL week away from a suspension.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I'm surprised, after how much crap people have given a certain LB on our team, that anyone would seriously want to draft "Honey Badger" to the Broncos. That guy is just a NFL week away from a suspension.
    I'd take him if he was there in the 7th. No harm, no foul...but I think some team will take him way before then. If Al Davis was alive, he'd be a Raider, no doubt

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information