Thread: Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, etc. CS2 Versions Free LEGAL download

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, etc. CS2 Versions Free LEGAL download

Just a heads up if anyone is interested. For a limited time you can get the CS2 versions of a lot of Adobe products for FREE. Pretty sweet deal if you want some powerful software that may seem a little dated to professionals but still has most of the best tools you will need. After Effects and Photoshop are worth it by themselves. Mac and PC downloads are available:

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

Technically they are not a FREE GIVEAWAY per se... you need to have the original license and these are supposed to be for backup purposes, but I am not your dad so whatever.

The official explanation from Adobe is that, in December 2012, it shut down the servers that handled product activation requests for CS2. Following complaints from existing customers who needed to reinstall their paid-for copies of CS2 but were unable to activate them, Adobe then released the downloads and serial numbers. In a subsequent posting on its forum, it clarified the issue, and stated categorically that the software was only for those who already owned CS2 licences and certainly wasn't to be regarded as freeware.
    http://www.techsupportalert.com/cont...officially.htm
    Last edited by MasterShake; 03-03-2013 at 03:22 PM.

2. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

my antiviral software wanted me to renew for 1 year for $83!!! I uninstalled that crap, went to kickasstorrents, and now I am protected until 2018 for the cost of 5 minutes of my time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    my antiviral software wanted me to renew for 1 year for $83!!! I uninstalled that crap, went to kickasstorrents, and now I am protected until 2018 for the cost of 5 minutes of my time.
    Good job Sneakers! I am sure there is no way malicious code can get into your computer from a torrent site!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Good job Sneakers! I am sure there is no way malicious code can get into your computer from a torrent site!
    I see someone is jealous

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    I see someone is jealous
    You got me there...I don't think I've used a torrent site in about 3 years. Last time I downloaded something I found tracker on it during one of my paranoid scans and panicked. I just assumed the FBI was after me...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information