Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Mixed Martial Arts

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

UFC 107 tonight!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    UFC 107 tonight!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got 20 buck on BJ Penn, i've never lost an MMA bet in my life.

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Overall it looks like a great card. Being from the 505 have to back our boy Diego! But I think it will be a great fight. Also excited to see Mir vs Kongo! Mir put on 20 pounds since hi bout with Lesner. All legit weight! See how he moves with that extra 20.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Overall it looks like a great card. Being from the 505 have to back our boy Diego! But I think it will be a great fight. Also excited to see Mir vs Kongo! Mir put on 20 pounds since hi bout with Lesner. All legit weight! See how he moves with that extra 20.
    I love diego, I'm going to be rooting for him but I don't see any of the young guys showing BJ Penn up, he's at his prime and has his mind right more than ever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Should be a good one...I'll have to wait until after it's aired to watch...

Side note: Was extremely disappointed that Lesnar and Carwin did not fight a couple bouts ago. Hopefully they have a reschedule of it....haven't heard what Lesnar plans to do yet...Carwin might be the only guy who could give him a serious run for his money...

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Reidman View Post
    Should be a good one...I'll have to wait until after it's aired to watch...

Side note: Was extremely disappointed that Lesnar and Carwin did not fight a couple bouts ago. Hopefully they have a reschedule of it....haven't heard what Lesnar plans to do yet...Carwin might be the only guy who could give him a serious run for his money...
    The heavyweight division is a ******* joke.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

They're talking about making 205-225 heavyweights then 225-265 super heavyweights. Either way, IMO, Frank Mir is the most skilled fighter in the heavyweight division. He is so damn fast and his BJJ is amazing.

Glad to see BJ get the win last night. He beat Sanchez down over five rounds then caught him in the fifth before a doctor stopped the fight. Glad to see Florian beat Guida. Of course I'm glad to see Kongo lose to Mir.

It was fun to watch last night. I got to see two of my favorite fighters (Penn and Mir) and my absolute favorite (Penn) win.

Lesnar didn't fight because he's been having some serious health issues. Doctors were telling him a couple months back he'd possibly never fight again. However, I was watching Inside MMA on HDnet yesterday and the ticker across the bottom of the screen said that his trainer says he's feeling a lot better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128 View Post
    I love diego, I'm going to be rooting for him but I don't see any of the young guys showing BJ Penn up, he's at his prime and has his mind right more than ever.
    I think Diego is a long way from being able to hang with BJ Penn. Diego looked good again Guida, but Guida isn't anywhere close to BJ Penn either. BJ Penn is the Anderson Silva and George St Pierre of the lightweight division. He's the best in that weight class and no one else is a close number two.

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Who can beat BJ Penn? He dominated Diego. BJ showed he is on a different level. Frank Mir is a man on a mission to regain the heavy weight title, at 264 pounds a rematch vs a healthy Brock Lesner would be huge.

From what I have read about Lesner he had a part of his intestin removed. It was almost leaking causing him other problems which leadto him getting mono. There is really no time table for his return.

Mir talks win over Kongo, plus future fights:
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...er-Kongo-21512
    Last edited by BroncoAV06; 12-13-2009 at 11:41 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Who can beat BJ Penn? He dominated Diego. BJ showed he is on a different level. Frank Mir is a man on a mission to regain the heavy weight title, at 264 pounds a rematch vs a healthy Brock Lesner would be huge.

From what I have read about Lesner he had a part of his intestin removed. It was almost leaking causing him other problems which leadto him getting mono. There is really no time table for his return.

Mir talks win over Kongo, plus future fights:
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...er-Kongo-21512
    I know man, Bj is ELITE, watching his career he's never declined, he's made significant improvements every single year. Dude is amazing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

The Strikeforce event this Saturday is gonna be good. I'm looking forward to seeing Le get back in the cage.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

A good interview with Dana White.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles...Division-21516

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

So got to spend some time with James McSweeny this morning in studio, very chill guy, tells it like it is. Great to hear about some of the behind the scense stuff from TUF.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Herschel did pretty good!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSsgbMpD_fw

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I watched that fight and was extremely impressed with him. I was glad to see Nick Diaz win. He's one of my favorite fighters and he beat the everlovin out of that dude. In my dreams, Nick Diaz and Gegard Moussasi will come to the UFC. Moussasi is one of the best fighters in the world.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information