Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: you know you're from Canada

Default you know you're from Canada

when someone say's "the Roughriders beat the Roughriders 27-21", and somehow you know which Roughriders won the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

lol

When tip your server like shit.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

When you realize you suck and it's too cold to care?

what do you normally tip, turf?

davii, it doesnt get cold very often where i am. My brother lives in Yellowknife up in the territories (right beside Alaska), yeah thats some cold shit in the winter... it was nice when I was there in the summer though.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post

davii, it doesnt get cold very often where i am. My brother lives in Yellowknife up in the territories (right beside Alaska), yeah thats some cold shit in the winter... it was nice when I was there in the summer though.
    I was just kidding anyhow. My Dad was born and raised in Canada. I give him a hard time about ottomans and Chesterfields, etc.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

50 miles from the Manitoba border. Tips are included in the check there but not here. So..... when they come down they don't tip. Most servers think they use it as an excuse.

I never tip less than 20%.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

when you are scared of the dark!
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

11. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I was just kidding anyhow. My Dad was born and raised in Canada. I give him a hard time about ottomans and Chesterfields, etc.
    lmao, I get asked about chesterfields every time I am in the US! I never even heard of it before. ottomans I have though, is there another name for them?

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    50 miles from the Manitoba border. Tips are included in the check there but not here. So..... when they come down they don't tip. Most servers think they use it as an excuse.

I never tip less than 20%.
    They dont tip at all?? wow! We were shooting the shit with a waitress when we were down a couple weeks ago and she gave me a loonie and said that is what someone gave her for a tip LOL... someone gave here a $1.00 tip! I think it may be a travelling thing then because I know a lot of girls who used to be waitresses up here and they make great money in tips, maybe they just get stingy when they travel.

I tip 20% as well... I think its funny when the restaurant auto adds a tip, they are actually hindering themselves.

14. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    when you are scared of the dark!
    and cockroaches! we dont have them here. We dont have rats in Alberta either.

You're from southern Alberta and drive to Kalispell, MT to go to walmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

You're from southern Alberta and drive to Kalispell, MT to go to walmart.
    ...and Famous Dave's. I go to Kalispell, but mainly to hang out in Whitefish. Half of Whitefish is Canadian.

...and Famous Dave's. I go to Kalispell, but mainly to hang out in Whitefish. Half of Whitefish is Canadian.
    Nit fond of whitefish.....too many rich yuppies. That and they were a high school division rival.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Wait. A tip is mandatory is Canada?

If its mandatory, it's not longer a tip. It's the price.

That's false advertising.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information