Thread: Tim Thomas traded to the Islanders...

Default Tim Thomas traded to the Islanders...

dotn know the details just yet

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    dotn know the details just yet
    Tim Thomas is sitting the year out in his Colorado bunker. He said he will return next year and this trade does not affect those plans.

Boston gets a conditional 2nd round pick in 2014 or 2015. It's conditional b/c if Thomas returns this year or next Boston gets the pick. If he never returns they get nothing.

NYI made the trade b/c they need to reach the cap floor. This might also give NYI some trade bait.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

If I played for NY I would be pissed they didn't get a playing plyer to reach the cap floor to help the team

Thanks MasterShake!!!

the best thing about it is he counts towards 5 million on the cap but they dont even have to give him one cent because he is suspended... Boston gets to free up 5 million on the cap so they can load up with another top flight player, perfect trade for both teams.

Thomas is done, he won't play again.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    the best thing about it is he counts towards 5 million on the cap but they dont even have to give him one cent because he is suspended... Boston gets to free up 5 million on the cap so they can load up with another top flight player, perfect trade for both teams.

Thomas is done, he won't play again.
    I didn't realize that NYI was already above the floor b/c they unsuspended a Russian player who has failed to report. However, the Thomas trade is still beneficial to them because it allows them to make other trades w/out worrying about going below the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I didn't realize that NYI was already above the floor b/c they unsuspended a Russian player who has failed to report. However, the Thomas trade is still beneficial to them because it allows them to make other trades w/out worrying about going below the floor.
    not necessarily. Visnovsky has to report for him to count towards the cap and New York doesn't think he will, even if he does the deadline was this morning.

Well I hope he has a boat

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information