Thread: Virginia Cavalier Signing Day

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Virginia Cavalier Signing Day

Here are the Wahoo's top 4 recruits.

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s...taquan-mizzell
    Mizzell is an explosive little package at the running back position and shows better all-around ability the more you watch. Has scat-back feel with his smaller size and great feet, but plays in a power-running offense that also exploits his decisive, downhill running ability.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s.../corwin-cutler
    For whatever reason, Cutler has flown under the radar throughout the process, but he is comparable to Josh Dobbs, Anthony Jennings or Jonathan McCrary. He's tall and lanky with an athletic build -- he looks like a WR.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s...28/micah-kiser
    Kiser is an outstanding linebacker who demonstrates the strength and playing speed needed to dominate when defending against the run and pass. This prospect is a very physical playmaker.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s...achaston-smith
    Smith plays with a nasty, punishing attitude. He has the size and athleticism for the outside linebacker position at the major level of competition, but a growth spurt would help and his frame should be able to support added bulk over time.

I walked through UVAs campus once. I think I was in middle school.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Its a nice campus. I was up there a lot when my best friend was attending the college.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its a nice campus. I was up there a lot when my best friend was attending the college.
    It was kind of a school thing that I was in. We went to UVA, William & Mary, Virginia Beach, and Busch Gardens.

Ah. I remember we stopped somewhere in West Virginia at a mall and they had a Dick's Sporting Goods. I bought a black and blue Under Armour hat and orange and black UA gloves. The UA ad on the side of the rack had Champ Bailey on it. A former buddy of mine wore the gloves while we were drinking and I never saw them again. I paid $36 for those gloves. Sumbitch.

What happen to Chase Minnifield? I think you tried to warn me that he wasn't as good as advertised.

5. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Are you from Virginia or something?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    What happen to Chase Minnifield? I think you tried to warn me that he wasn't as good as advertised.
    Last i heard he was picked up by the Skins as a undrafted player but has dealt with injuries since then and is on injured reserve at the moment. And yea, i didnt consider him nearly as good as some of the "experts". I think when healthy he is serviceable but i actually like guys like Harris or Carter over him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Are you from Virginia or something?
    Nah, i live in MD. But when i met my best friend years ago i wasnt into college sports all that much and so when he started attending UVA as a undergrad i just became a fan through him.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Nah, i live in MD. But when i met my best friend years ago i wasnt into college sports all that much and so when he started attending UVA as a undergrad i just became a fan through him.
    Ooh. I can understand that.

I spent 9 weeks at Ft Lee, VA. No bueno.

10. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information