Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: King's Blackhawk's thread

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    believe!
    they played good enough to beat the wings the last couple games but even if they get by them, they will have to play alot better to beat LA. The constant stretch pass game plan just isn't going to cut it. I have also never had any faith in crawford, he allows at least 1 weak goal a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    they played good enough to beat the wings the last couple games but even if they get by them, they will have to play alot better to beat LA. The constant stretch pass game plan just isn't going to cut it. I have also never had any faith in crawford, he allows at least 1 weak goal a game.
    We are flat out better than the Kings and you know it. They are not an offensively gifted team and they don't play D like Detroit. After Quick, the next five best players are Kane, Toews, Hossa, Sharp and Crawford. You have a VERY harsh definition of what constitutes a weak girl, brochacho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

We are flat out better than the Kings and you know it. They are not an offensively gifted team and they don't play D like Detroit. After Quick, the next five best players are Kane, Toews, Hossa, Sharp and Crawford. You have a VERY harsh definition of what constitutes a weak girl, brochacho.
    wait, did you just say that Detroit plays better D than LA? LA have only given up 1.5 goals per game in the playoffs and are playing much better than they did in the regular season... one look at this team will show you they are built for the playoffs. I agree that Detroit played very well defensively in the playoffs but LA's entire game is based off the D,

I'm not saying the Blackhawks can't win but they will need to play better than they did against the wings, the lazy stretch passes and defensive zone blind passes can't keep happening. BTW, who would you rather have, Howard or Quick? They're going to need to get more traffic in front of the net than they have been. You take away the stretch passes and the occasional easy goal from the perimeter, you have a tougher game on your hands.

Toews, Hossa and Kane are going to have to start getting to the dirty areas as well, can't be relying on Bickel, Shaw and the other role players to do it all.

Don't kid yourself, this is going to be a very hard series... and they won't be coming back from a 3-1 deficit.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

wait, did you just say that Detroit plays better D than LA? LA have only given up 1.5 goals per game in the playoffs and are playing much better than they did in the regular season... one look at this team will show you they are built for the playoffs. I agree that Detroit played very well defensively in the playoffs but LA's entire game is based off the D,

I'm not saying the Blackhawks can't win but they will need to play better than they did against the wings, the lazy stretch passes and defensive zone blind passes can't keep happening. BTW, who would you rather have, Howard or Quick? They're going to need to get more traffic in front of the net than they have been. You take away the stretch passes and the occasional easy goal from the perimeter, you have a tougher game on your hands.

Toews, Hossa and Kane are going to have to start getting to the dirty areas as well, can't be relying on Bickel, Shaw and the other role players to do it all.

Don't kid yourself, this is going to be a very hard series... and they won't be coming back from a 3-1 deficit.
    The Kings don't hit like Detroit does. I've watched a few of the Shark/Kings games. The Kings are a great team, but they don't have the players to do to Toews what Detroit did. Even then, Toews was back to playing good hockey at the end of the series.

Also, you cannot categorize our stretch passes as lazy. A more accurate description would be precise.

Here's the thing, Quick is a beast. He really is, but he's had some issues this postseason. If contact is made to him, he gets angry and losses focus. Here's the other thing, Howard played incredibly well against us. As a matter of fact, that series he just had against us is equivalent to how Quick usually plays.

Here's another thing, let's talk about how the Kings are going to score on us? We're a great defensive team and so are they. However, they literally don't have an offensive player as good as Kane or Toews. They certainly don't have anyone playing on offense like Sharp is.

Let's talk about special teams. We're better. Let's talk about coaching, we're better. The Kings don't have home court advantage. That's a big issue for them.

We are the better team. Stop being such a pessimist. Yes, they can beat us, but I guarantee you that we get at least one game from them at home. I'm not sure how they can deal with that.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

My favorite day of the NHL season is always when the Soviet Dead Wings get bounced from the playoffs. Congrats Hawks. A game 7-OT goal is always a classic.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

The Kings don't hit like Detroit does. I've watched a few of the Shark/Kings games. The Kings are a great team, but they don't have the players to do to Toews what Detroit did. Even then, Toews was back to playing good hockey at the end of the series.

Also, you cannot categorize our stretch passes as lazy. A more accurate description would be precise.

Here's the thing, Quick is a beast. He really is, but he's had some issues this postseason. If contact is made to him, he gets angry and losses focus. Here's the other thing, Howard played incredibly well against us. As a matter of fact, that series he just had against us is equivalent to how Quick usually plays.

Here's another thing, let's talk about how the Kings are going to score on us? We're a great defensive team and so are they. However, they literally don't have an offensive player as good as Kane or Toews. They certainly don't have anyone playing on offense like Sharp is.

Let's talk about special teams. We're better. Let's talk about coaching, we're better. The Kings don't have home court advantage. That's a big issue for them.

We are the better team. Stop being such a pessimist. Yes, they can beat us, but I guarantee you that we get at least one game from them at home. I'm not sure how they can deal with that.
    actually Detroit isn't known as a physical team, LA is definitely a physical team and is coached as one. I am not sure where you are getting your info King.

Okay, Im not sure if you have ever played hockey but when a team like clogs the neutral zone (like LA does), the stretch passes don't work very often. I'm not saying that they will never work, but there has to be more team movement with short passes to get through them.

Quick has had issues in the playoffs? he has a 1.5 GAA... and a .948 save percentage. Again, I'm not sure where you are getting your information.

Special teams... our power play is pathetic and has been all year, among the bottom third. Our penalty kill is very good though.

coaching... There are a few coaches I would take before Quenneville, Babcock and Sutter are number 1 and 2. Hawks are head and shoulders better than the wings but our coach got out-coached by Babcock (best in the league). Sutter is just as good as Babcock and his players buy into his system, dont be fooled, Q is good but he's no God. I give the coaching nod to LA

home ice... although it doesnt mean as much as it used to, I agree we hold the advantage on them.

I didn't say that they were going to beat the hawks, I said they had to play better than they did against the Wings because they are much better than the Wings.

King, Im not trying to be a jerk but I dont pull this stuff out of my ass... everything I have said here has been said countless times by plenty of hockey experts.

actually Detroit isn't known as a physical team, LA is definitely a physical team and is coached as one. I am not sure where you are getting your info King.

Okay, Im not sure if you have ever played hockey but when a team like clogs the neutral zone (like LA does), the stretch passes don't work very often. I'm not saying that they will never work, but there has to be more team movement with short passes to get through them.

Quick has had issues in the playoffs? he has a 1.5 GAA... and a .948 save percentage. Again, I'm not sure where you are getting your information.

Special teams... our power play is pathetic and has been all year, among the bottom third. Our penalty kill is very good though.

coaching... There are a few coaches I would take before Quenneville, Babcock and Sutter are number 1 and 2. Hawks are head and shoulders better than the wings but our coach got out-coached by Babcock (best in the league). Sutter is just as good as Babcock and his players buy into his system, dont be fooled, Q is good but he's no God. I give the coaching nod to LA

home ice... although it doesnt mean as much as it used to, I agree we hold the advantage on them.

I didn't say that they were going to beat the hawks, I said they had to play better than they did against the Wings because they are much better than the Wings.

King, Im not trying to be a jerk but I dont pull this stuff out of my ass... everything I have said here has been said countless times by plenty of hockey experts.
    I hate you so much I love you.

Saturday... 5:00 Eastern!

Saturday... 5:00 Eastern!
    I'm going to get drunk and **** a fat bitch.

For the issues on Quick, he gets angry when he gets touched. More so than pretty much any other goalie in the playoffs. On the NHL network they were talking about how many of his goals came after he got hit. They also said that when he gets angry he's not as technically sound. In other words, if he ever gets touched he doesn't play as well and then is when he gives up goals.

Toews goes HARD to the net. I suspect Quick will not enjoy that.

I'm going to get drunk and **** a fat bitch.
    say hello to the wife for me

zzzzzzzing!

12. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

say hello to the wife for me

zzzzzzzing!
    I would have bang your wife dude.

I would have bang your wife dude.
    make sure you go hard to the net

15. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

make sure you go hard to the net
    I'll be sure to catch a roughing penalty. I heard she only likes it when there's too many men though.

I'll be sure to catch a roughing penalty. I heard she only likes it when there's too many men though.
    she enjoys a high hard one

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information