Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: King's Blackhawk's thread

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Honestly the team I dont want to see is St Louis, they are relentless.
    I still think we're the team to beat, but I understand your point. The only team that I want to avoid plays in Vancouver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I still think we're the team to beat, but I understand your point. The only team that I want to avoid plays in Vancouver.
    not me, we will beat Vancouver in a 7 game series. Canucks aren't deep enough and wouldn't be able to play that physical game for more than a game or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

not me, we will beat Vancouver in a 7 game series. Canucks aren't deep enough and wouldn't be able to play that physical game for more than a game or two.
    That's a good opinion. From what I gather, the NHL is such a crapshoot anyway. The way I look at it, we have star players, great players, good role players and depth. We're a scary team to play. There are other elite teams out there, and they're scary as well. I'm just going to enjoy it. The Hawks are just so much damn fun to watch. I feel spoiled as a fan.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Holy crap, are the playoffs STILL going on? When does this thing end?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Leave my thread, troll.

I'm working on finals, but periodically I check ESPN to see the score. The Hawks are just outclassing the Wild. If Minnesota doesn't win game three that's all she wrote.

Kane and Toews haven't really gotten it going offensively. If those two get back on track and Hossa and Sharp continue to play well, we're the best team in the league by far. Once again we went blow for blow with the Wild. The only team that can match our talent is Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Kane and Toews haven't really gotten it going offensively. If those two get back on track and Hossa and Sharp continue to play well, we're the best team in the league by far. Once again we went blow for blow with the Wild. The only team that can match our talent is Pittsburgh.
    I don't think the Blackhawks played well in this series. I think they maybe had one good game but looked very average the rest. It could be the competition level though, so here's hoping they can ramp it up for the next series because the Sharks look to be playing very well. The Sharks series will come down to special teams though, Hakws PK is fine but the PP just isn't doing much while the Sharks is running top notch.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

But we just raped a solid team and we didn't hit our stride. That IS a positive sign my friend. Don't get me wrong, the Sharks are really, really good. I want Detroit.

We just had dirty, dirty sex with the Wings. MMmmMMMMMMmmmMMMMMhMMMmmmHHHHhhHM.

slow start and the Wings carried most of the 1st period play. The 2nd and 3rd were totally ours though, the Oduya goal really sparked them though!

slow start and the Wings carried most of the 1st period play. The 2nd and 3rd were totally ours though, the Oduya goal really sparked them though!
    I honestly felt that we were better in all periods of the game. We had the puck more in the first period.

This game made me sad. We just had so many defensive mistakes and breakdowns. I felt like I was watching the Blue Jackets after the first period.

this one is done... still playing like they did against Mennesota and that isn't going to do it against better teams. Watching them argue on the bench whether the goalie should go back in the net when the faceoff was in their own end was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen happen in a hockey game... told me all I needed to know about where this team is headed.

no intensity
    no defensive awareness
    out-coached
    too many floaters
    no hitting except after the whistle

this one is done... Still playing like they did against mennesota and that isn't going to do it against better teams. Watching them argue on the bench whether the goalie should go back in the net when the faceoff was in their own end was the most pathetic thing i have ever seen happen in a hockey game... Told me all i needed to know about where this team is headed.

No intensity
    no defensive awareness
    out-coached
    too many floaters
    no hitting except after the whistle
    believe!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information