Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: King's Blackhawk's thread

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    he has really, really stepped it up this season. He looks like he did when he played in Ottawa. That's a great story, he has made a full recovery from a disease that basically stops people from ever doing anything ever again. He had the same disease as Bo Jackson, his hip bones were dying and they had to graft bone from other parts of his body to the dead parts. It's a miracle he is playing, Bo Jackson couldn't do anything after
    What are the odds that he makes Crawford experience an Alex Smith moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    What are the odds that he makes Crawford experience an Alex Smith moment.
    they won't do that. Crawford has played well too. If Crawford comes back and plays like he did in the playoffs last year, Emery will see a lot more time though

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Going for more history tonight!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Going for more history tonight!
    yep, I have to be somewhere so I'm taking my satellite receiver with me so I can get Center Ice

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Default King's Blackhawk's thread

What a great thing to witness as a fan!!!!

'hawks going for 21 tonight! Playing the lowly Blue Jackets but Columbus gave them a run last time and actually should have won.

Columbus always plays us tough, at least this year. They have three first round picks, they could be a talented bunch.

This is the weirdest game I've seen all season.

**** yea!!

Kane 400 career points in 426 games. What. A. Man.

the 'hawks get pushed around way too much, way too soft. This team is going to get manhandled in the playoffs just like last year.. The Blackhawks think NHL stands for No Hitting League.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    the 'hawks get pushed around way too much, way too soft. This team is going to get manhandled in the playoffs just like last year.. The Blackhawks think NHL stands for No Hitting League.
    I'm not sure. They kept pointing out that C-bus was trying to beat Oduya around last night. It didn't accomplish anything. It's also worth noting that we got manhandled after Hossa went out. I think he's the key for us. He's not our best player, but he's big time. He seems to do everything well.

Now, this goes back to a time before I watched hockey, so remember that when you read this. But one of my buddies who watches the NHL said that when the Penguins went nuts in the playoffs, they were similar to us in physicality.

If you can take the hits and still play at a high level of play, the other team is cooked. Heavy hitting teams don't typically skate at the level of the Hawks. They expend energy hitting as well. IDK, I'm optimistic about the team. If Sharpe comes back and plays well, our depth is retarded. That has to stem some of the aggressiness as well, right?

I'm not sure. They kept pointing out that C-bus was trying to beat Oduya around last night. It didn't accomplish anything. It's also worth noting that we got manhandled after Hossa went out. I think he's the key for us. He's not our best player, but he's big time. He seems to do everything well.

Now, this goes back to a time before I watched hockey, so remember that when you read this. But one of my buddies who watches the NHL said that when the Penguins went nuts in the playoffs, they were similar to us in physicality.

If you can take the hits and still play at a high level of play, the other team is cooked. Heavy hitting teams don't typically skate at the level of the Hawks. They expend energy hitting as well. IDK, I'm optimistic about the team. If Sharpe comes back and plays well, our depth is retarded. That has to stem some of the aggressiness as well, right?
    Ducks pushed the Blackhawks around for 3 periods the other night, The Blackhawks finally had enough and were stick checking and reaching by mid-3rd and lost the lead and the game... I think I will stick to my previous view.

Wait.. is hockey still on?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Wait.. is hockey still on?
    well for most... unless you're a fan of Colorado, they have probably been mathematically eliminated.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information