Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: House of Cards on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    some people cant comprehend comedy unless it's juvenile and slaps you across the face like the crap they call funny on SNL... so yeah I guess not everyone would enjoy The Office
    derrrrrp. Snl is horrible, and the office still sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    derrrrrp. Snl is horrible, and the office still sucked.
    I really liked The Office up until the last few seasons. I quit watching when Jim and Pam got together. . .. when will those shows figure out that it kills the show when you put those couples together?

SNL has been horrible for going on 10 years now. Used to be awesome though.

3. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You must have watched the British version, because this was released Feb. 1. It's a Netflix original. They changed Francis Underwood to a Congressman from South Carolina, he's played by Kevin Spacey. Kate Mara plays a low-level journalist. Peter Russo is a Congressman from urban Philadelphia (not sure the actor).
    My bad, I got the names confused. I was talking about the Showtime series with Don Cheadle. I think it might be House of Lies. I'll have to check House of Cards out.

The Office was one of the best comedies on TV in the last 10 years. Bam!!! I quit watching when Michael Scott left the company. The show just isnt the same without him. But season 1-5 were epicly funny! Not even sure epicly is even a word. The Office is funny because it's so akward! Just watch the Diversity Day episode.

This is one of the funniest scenes to me...still laugh from it.

SNL hasnt been funny since Adam Sanfler, Chris Farely and even Will Ferril. They have really fallen off the map and I never even watch it anymore. The stupid news broadcast they do or terrible!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Kevin Spacey nails it. Netflix took a risk and it paid off greatly.

"Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    But season 1-5 were epicly funny! Not even sure epicly is even a word.
    Epicly is not a word. Epically is.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

forgot about this thread... yes I watched this and it is pretty freaking good. Spacey is awesome in everything though.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I watched several episodes. . .and was getting hooked.

Then, suddenly after watching the episode when he goes back to his alma mater and gets drunk with his buddies, I never watched it again.

Of course, I think we had our baby right about that time too. I need to watch the rest of this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Just started watching this, loved it but now so so sad..... my girl Zoe is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great ******* series though.

Tried to watch it late one night and fell asleep, and netflix burned through 3 episodes before I noticed it again.

I kind of thought it would be one of those have to watch them all at once so am staying away from it now until I get every thing else done I need to do.

FWIW so many folks are watching this Netflix is having server problems it can not keep up with the demand.

So that is just one more reason I'm going to wait.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Just started watching last night & am now starting chapter 5 of season 1.

If I ever get elected President, & I promise a cabinet position to a congressman who helped me carry his state, remind me not to break my promise to him. Breaking promises to the voters who elected me, no problem. Breaking a promise to a congressman who convince them to vote for me, biggest mistake of a President's political career.

Underwood is a ruthless monster. What's worse, my skeptical mind totally believes that this is standard operation procedure in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Just started watching this, loved it but now so so sad..... my girl Zoe is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't tell me how it happened, but I figured that Underwood would use her & then destroy her after her usefulness was done. I guess I'll just have to wait until I get that far to see if that's how it went down.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

13. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information