Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys ready to have your season ended in humiliating fashion again?

Default You guys ready to have your season ended in humiliating fashion again?

Hey, Donkey fans.

I see the predictable NFL propaganda machine is getting you all fat and happy for the play offs. You're really getting talked up. I mean, after scrubbing it past teams like the Raiders and the Chiefs and the Chargers, who wouldn't be impressed?

Of course, on the flip side, you've been decisively curb-stomped by every real contender you've played this season, and you have an avalanche of those same caliber teams coming for you in the post season (Sorry, no more 2-12 Kansas City Teams...) There's also the indisputable fact that Manning is like the anti-Cinderella in that he turns into Mark Sanchez once the play offs roll around. I mean, even the year he got gift wrapped his one lonely Superbowl ring he threw for only 3 touchdowns and 7 interceptions, but don't worry about any of that. I'm sure we can completely discount an entire career worth of unarguable statistics and have faith this year will be different.

Oh, BTW, Gronk will be healthy. Despite having the #1 offense in the league, we haven't had the all but unguardable Gronk/Hernandez combination on the field together since the first five minutes of week #1.

Isn't elite tight ends one of your glaring weaknesses?

Well, don't worry about that. You looked decent against a broken down, injury riddled, Flacco lead Raven team, and beat a bunch of NFL bottom feeders. I'm sure your players are fully prepared for a ruthless barrage of top tier post-season competition. Unimpressively lumbering past teams like Oakland is real good practice for that kind of environment.

Just keep reading praise-articles. They'll have a real big impact on the games.
    Last edited by NEPatriots; 12-18-2012 at 11:12 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived NEPatriots For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

18-1

Spygate

McDoosh OC

Some franchise you got there loser
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Hey, that's real clever. Your rings with Elway were attained with salary cap violations you absorbed to have Elway and Davis on the field at the same time. Kettle, meet pot, he's more black than you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Spygate=huge competitve advantage and 3 SB rings
    No spygate=no advantage and 0 rings.

Awe, so sad. Will anything the Pats ever do in the BB/Brady era be legit? Not really, who knows what those cheating scumbags are up to now.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Funny....here you are and it isn't even guaranteed we'd be facing you. Must have you some kind of nervous to be making the effort to log in here and talk some smack. Go back to Patsyville and suck Tommy Boy off some more.

7. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Spygate=huge competitve advantage and 3 SB rings
    No spygate=no advantage and 0 rings.

Awe, so sad. Will anything the Pats ever do in the BB/Brady era be legit? Not really, who knows what those cheating scumbags are up to now.
    Funny. You say that like it's true and yet if I press you to explain just how anything was a competitive advantage, and delve into it with intelligence and logic, you'll stare at your screen like a deer and headlights.

But anyway, I'll assume you're going to just say "Spygate" over and over again because, as much as you want that championship.... you know, deep inside, Brady is just going to roll in and shit all over your defense.

What's he have in the last three meetings? A combined what....? 6... 7 billion points?

Just keep pretending you're not worried about it, though. It's believable, man. It really is.

Let me see you're angry "I'm not scared" face.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Funny....here you are and it isn't even guaranteed we'd be facing you. Must have you some kind of nervous to be making the effort to log in here and talk some smack. Go back to Patsyville and suck Tommy Boy off some more.
    Nah. I've just always hated the Broncos. The Broncos are actually my first hate team. I hated Elway. I hate your old uniforms. I hate everything about your stupid team.

I also hate Manning, because he's a cry baby, pouting, throw his own teammates under the bus, over entitled, treated like football royalty even though he sucks kinda' quarterback. And he's a Colt.

So when you mix them all together into a giant epic fail it just makes humiliating you on national television all the more satisfying.

Hey, I know, since I choked as usual in the play offs, i'll be a giant douchebag and throw my offensive line under the bus to protect my fragile ego and insecurity complex.
    Keep it classy, Peyton. I'm sorry a 6th round draft pick came in and marched all over your red carpet and eclipsed your legacy (even though you made a career out of piling on huge reg-season stats in an EXPANSION division only to epic fail in real football games), but try to keep yourself under control.

Only douchebags attack their own teammates.

12. The Following User High Fived NEPatriots For This Post:

My prediction:

You guys get acquainted with "post season Peyton" real fast and are left speechless after he throws his third interception and you're getting steam rolled.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

My prediction, you die a virgin. So sad. Maybe you'll find a fella some day.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

You are as classy as they come and represent your fanbase very well. I wish nothing but the best to you and hopefully Santa will bring you that action figure of Brady you have always wanted.
    Last edited by Army Bronco; 12-19-2012 at 12:13 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

NEP, you must be awfully nervous about the prospect of the pats playing in Denver
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    NEP, you must be awfully nervous about the prospect of the pats playing in Denver
    Pretty much what I think.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

20. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

This is relevant to this thread:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information