Page 98 of 128 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1912

Thread: What are you reading?

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The fact that someone said the word library in a non-mocking way makes me so ******* happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Between my books and my wife in general...Amazon gets enough of my money. Utilize alternate resources when available. Unfortunately, my two local libraries suck, so I have to use a friend's address to get access to a better one.
    Going to the library is a ritual for my wife and kids. It’s something fun she does with them on Friday afternoons after school. They check out books, movies, and games. Because the library is only 3 blocks from our house my 12 year old will go over once on the weekends too.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

I am thinking about reading Devil in a white City. I am not sure why I am interested in this read, but it is on my Kindle wishlist. Anyone read this? and if so can you provide your thoughts?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Endurance by Lansing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

So in Endurance, about getting stuck near Antarctica circa 1915, one dude has to get his foot amputated and after the procedure, obviously no anesthetic, he's like...I need a smoke mates...and all was well.

Holy **** the balls of these dudes. New favorite book.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Time to reread The Hobbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Salem's Lot.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

You guys realize they make all of the good books into movies, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    You guys realize they make all of the good books into movies, right?
    To Slim's point, the Karma Sutra is on many, many, many websites!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

To Slim's point, the Karma Sutra is on many, many, many websites!
    Karma sutra....all you really need to know, hard, fast, pull some hair, change positions, say dirty shit in her ear. Save a lot of shit reading about positions you'll never get your ******* body into to begin with.

You're welcome.

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Karma sutra....all you really need to know, hard, fast, pull some hair, change positions, say dirty shit in her ear. Save a lot of shit reading about positions you'll never get your ******* body into to begin with.

You're welcome.
    I was in one of those positions because we tumbled off of the couch and almost tore a ligament! So there! You don't know our life!

I was in one of those positions because we tumbled off of the couch and almost tore a ligament! So there! You don't know our life!

#tornligamentskillthemood

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I need a good book now. Was thinking about Clive Barker's books of blood which I missed in my youth, but maybe there is something better and I am not aware?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I need a good book now. Was thinking about Clive Barker's books of blood which I missed in my youth, but maybe there is something better and I am not aware?
    The Thief of Always?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'll try it, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'll try it, thanks.
    Reread the The Hobbit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information