Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1602

Thread: What are you reading?

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    The fact that someone said the word library in a non-mocking way makes me so ******* happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Between my books and my wife in general...Amazon gets enough of my money. Utilize alternate resources when available. Unfortunately, my two local libraries suck, so I have to use a friend's address to get access to a better one.
    Going to the library is a ritual for my wife and kids. It’s something fun she does with them on Friday afternoons after school. They check out books, movies, and games. Because the library is only 3 blocks from our house my 12 year old will go over once on the weekends too.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

I am thinking about reading Devil in a white City. I am not sure why I am interested in this read, but it is on my Kindle wishlist. Anyone read this? and if so can you provide your thoughts?

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

Endurance by Lansing.
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

Link to Abe's Sept '18 30 day song challenge: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...21#post2790421

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

So in Endurance, about getting stuck near Antarctica circa 1915, one dude has to get his foot amputated and after the procedure, obviously no anesthetic, he's like...I need a smoke mates...and all was well.

Holy **** the balls of these dudes. New favorite book.
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

Link to Abe's Sept '18 30 day song challenge: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...21#post2790421

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb

Time to reread The Hobbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You fix yourself a bourbon on the rocks, or maybe neat, whatever your fancy may be. You sit down in that study of yours that smells of rich mahogany. Maybe turn on some Coltrane, maybe some Sinatra. And, you open up that assignment and you nail that class.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

Salem's Lot.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes

You guys realize they make all of the good books into movies, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    You guys realize they make all of the good books into movies, right?
    To Slim's point, the Karma Sutra is on many, many, many websites!
    You fix yourself a bourbon on the rocks, or maybe neat, whatever your fancy may be. You sit down in that study of yours that smells of rich mahogany. Maybe turn on some Coltrane, maybe some Sinatra. And, you open up that assignment and you nail that class.

13. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    CU's own.... Lindsay!

To Slim's point, the Karma Sutra is on many, many, many websites!
    Karma sutra....all you really need to know, hard, fast, pull some hair, change positions, say dirty shit in her ear. Save a lot of shit reading about positions you'll never get your ******* body into to begin with.

You're welcome.
    “It’s called DEFWU, ‘Don’t ever f*** with us,'” Wolfe concluded of just what it is with this team. “We aren’t going to go looking for a fight, but if you want a fight, we’re gonna fight you.”

I miss Nut...
    AGap - 09-18-2010 07:41 AM
    GEM, you have been a real dik lately.
    AGap - 11-28-2010 12:59 PM
    why don't you and Eric Decker get married or something. Peace out bitch (j/k)

15. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Karma sutra....all you really need to know, hard, fast, pull some hair, change positions, say dirty shit in her ear. Save a lot of shit reading about positions you'll never get your ******* body into to begin with.

You're welcome.
    I was in one of those positions because we tumbled off of the couch and almost tore a ligament! So there! You don't know our life!

Adopted Bronco:
    CU's own.... Lindsay!

I was in one of those positions because we tumbled off of the couch and almost tore a ligament! So there! You don't know our life!

#tornligamentskillthemood
    “It’s called DEFWU, ‘Don’t ever f*** with us,'” Wolfe concluded of just what it is with this team. “We aren’t going to go looking for a fight, but if you want a fight, we’re gonna fight you.”

I miss Nut...
    AGap - 09-18-2010 07:41 AM
    GEM, you have been a real dik lately.
    AGap - 11-28-2010 12:59 PM
    why don't you and Eric Decker get married or something. Peace out bitch (j/k)

18. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

I need a good book now. Was thinking about Clive Barker's books of blood which I missed in my youth, but maybe there is something better and I am not aware?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I need a good book now. Was thinking about Clive Barker's books of blood which I missed in my youth, but maybe there is something better and I am not aware?
    The Thief of Always?

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

I'll try it, thanks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'll try it, thanks.
    Reread the The Hobbit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information