Page 52 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you reading?

I read a sample from Greg Gutfeld's new book "The Joy of Hate". It was $25 at Bookland and $28 online, autographed. So, I'm waiting for my autographed copy to get here next week.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Re reading Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Currently I'm reading the Jason Borne series. Just finished up the Hobbit/Lotr and prior to that the Enders Game books.

I'm going to pick up a series of books by Jack Whyte. Called the Camulod Chronicles, one of my co-workers recommended it.
    "There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty."

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by drewloc View Post
    I'm going to pick up a series of books by Jack Whyte. Called the Camulod Chronicles, one of my co-workers recommended it.
    It is good series. Some of the later books drag a little but overall they are pretty good
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Karl Mecklenburg, Tom Jackson, and Rulon Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Currently I'm reading the Jason Borne series. Just finished up the Hobbit/Lotr and prior to that the Enders Game books.
    That is freaky Freyaka Me too. Just finished "Identity" and will do both of the others. I just finished the Hobbit/LOTR just prior. I will probably go back to some Robert Parker book when finished...
    I have been a fan since 1960....
    Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin
    bronconut/AGap "im just...being an ass rjent."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Picked up Peter Criss's book Makeup to Breakup: My Life In and Out of Kiss last saturday just out of curiosity and worth every penny if you're looking for pure entertainment. The catman has some crazy ass storys to tell. It's getting mixed reveiws but well worth the read if you're looking for some brutally honest tell all stories on one of if not the most popular rock bands in the world in the 1970s.

Halfway done with "A Memory of Light", the end of the Wheel of Time series.

Been waiting for this since I was a kid and it certainly hasn't disappointed yet.
    Russlin jimmies since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

Been waiting for this since I was a kid and it certainly hasn't disappointed yet.
    I won't ruin it for you. Interested in your thoughts on the ending though.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Alchemist - Paulo Coelho

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post

Didn't realized that had come out.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Just finished The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks. Very solid fantasy book. Weeks is the author of the night angel series and Blinding Knife is the second book of his new lightbringer series. The first book is The Black Prism and it very very good. The book is just a step below the name of the wind

Iv'e been reading a book on the Russian Revolution. Some characters in that nations history. Rasputin was the devil I think

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Positive Dog Training, 3rd Edition

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Maya Angelou - "I know why the Caged Bird Sings".

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information